OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Anytime man, wish we could get a absolute answer for you. Seems like there could just be too much variation in V2s to authenticate them with real confidence.

Yes sir, you? Just moved out to Oconomowoc area.

Yea, i think the only way is for a real yeezy head to touch and feel them.

Yeah man down in Racine born and raised. Sucks we dont get really anything around here
laugh.gif
. Def doesnt help I dont have any real plugs in mil either.
We don't get sh** around here. 
roll.gif

Pretty much online or bust!

Dear all, I'm new to the sneaker game and to NikeTalk, although I have lurked here for a bit.

Finally pulled the trigger on Yeezy Breds from StockX last month and couldn't be happier when they arrived today!

While I believe StockX has done their job in authentication, I hope to be absolutely sure that I've spent on the real deal. Moreover, the green StockX tag does advise to inspect before removal. 
happy.gif

Therefore, I hope the kind members in this thread can lend your expertise to help put beyond doubt that I received a genuine pair of Yeezy Breds.

My apologies for the many pictures uploaded to enable NT members to clearly judge. (Some pictures were taken in another part of the house with stronger lighting - so there are pictures with different backgrounds)

Thank you so much for your help! 

Can someone please help me urgently with this Legit Check. It's a size 11us and I just want to make sure it's real before I pull the trigger because there's another buyer as well.

Your guys's help would be really appreciated.

a box picture and also a better picture of the insole would be nice.

a box picture and also a better picture of the insole would be nice.
Can someone please help me urgently with this Legit Check. It's a size 11us and I just want to make sure it's real before I pull the trigger because there's another buyer as well.

Your guys's help would be really appreciated.

View media item 2390528
View media item 2390529
View media item 2390531
View media item 2390532
View media item 2390533
View media item 2390534
View media item 2390535
Unfortunately the seller said because he had planned to keep them he threw it . I asked for a better pic of the insole but nothing yet. what do you feel so far ? I've gotten two LCs one said fake one real

Back
Top Bottom