OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

I've been looking at this thread for hours before I decided to join and ask for an L/C. It seems like there's so many variances in the V2's that it's hard for a normal shoe buyer to distinguish between a real and good fake. But if someone could L/C these for me I'd appreciate it. I'm pretty sure they are legit but I've been checking them for way to long already

View media item 2394814View media item 2394815View media item 2394816View media item 2394817View media item 2394818View media item 2394819View media item 2394820View media item 2394821

Appreciate your help. I've gone and applied your tips. See photos.
I'd say they're legit, the stripe on the left pair seemed a little suspect but everything else pretty much checks out. If Goat says they're legit, then I'm 99.99% sure they're legit.

I'd say they're legit, the stripe on the left pair seemed a little suspect but everything else pretty much checks out. If Goat says they're legit, then I'm 99.99% sure they're legit.

That's what I thought too. I received the shoes a little more than a month ago, but never bothered to think there'd be a problem because of Goat's reputation. I decided to take them out to wear recently only to find that the stripes/fade was uneven and the sockliner thing. This got me into full alert mode and been asking for opinions ever since. But yeah, I'll have to wait on Goat's response. Repped for helping out. Much appreciated.

That's what I thought too. I received the shoes a little more than a month ago, but never bothered to think there'd be a problem because of Goat's reputation. I decided to take them out to wear recently only to find that the stripes/fade was uneven and the sockliner thing. This got me into full alert mode and been asking for opinions ever since. But yeah, I'll have to wait on Goat's response. Repped for helping out. Much appreciated.
Usually the fakes have multiple flaws, but on your pair its just the stripe. The uneven fade is not that uncommon, but the stripe touching the sockliner was suspect. However, everything else is on par with a legit pair and I doubt fakes would be that detailed. Even the stitching on the collar is good, which fakes have a hard time replicating. 

Usually the fakes have multiple flaws, but on your pair its just the stripe. The uneven fade is not that uncommon, but the stripe touching the sockliner was suspect. However, everything else is on par with a legit pair and I doubt fakes would be that detailed. Even the stitching on the collar is good, which fakes have a hard time replicating. 

It's probably just poor quality control, like the Royal 1s that I've been hearing about. It just so happens, unfortunately, that my pair has the stripe touching the sockliner. In the meantime, I'll wait for goat's reply. Will update you when they respond. Again, thanks for helping out.

Last edited:
GALLERY]
[/IMG]

Hey chris (if you see this), I received a follow-up from GOAT. This was their response:

"Thanks for reaching out. After speaking with our verification team, we can assure you that the sneakers you received are 100% authentic. There is a great amount of variation on the V2s, and no two sneakers will look exactly alike - even within the same pair. This is especially true when it comes to the stripe, boost material, primeknit, stitching, etc. With that said, there is no exact start/end point as to where the stripe should be placed, which means that it can look different in the left vs. right sneaker. Furthermore, it is common for Adidas to manufacture the left and right sneakers or have pairs swapped prior to being sent out, further causing differences in the sneakers. This is why our verification team authenticates each shoe individually, to ensure that both sneakers in the pair are authentic.

The sneakers were verified to be 100% authentic, and the photos you sent check out as legit as well. Rest assured, every sneaker is authenticated through a rigorous verification process using data and information accumulated from researching and inspecting the intricacies of authentic pairs. Hope this clears things up!"

Guess I'm in the clear. But those uneven stripes do still get to me.

Hey chris (if you see this), I received a follow-up from GOAT. This was their response:

"Thanks for reaching out. After speaking with our verification team, we can assure you that the sneakers you received are 100% authentic. There is a great amount of variation on the V2s, and no two sneakers will look exactly alike - even within the same pair. This is especially true when it comes to the stripe, boost material, primeknit, stitching, etc. With that said, there is no exact start/end point as to where the stripe should be placed, which means that it can look different in the left vs. right sneaker. Furthermore, it is common for Adidas to manufacture the left and right sneakers or have pairs swapped prior to being sent out, further causing differences in the sneakers. This is why our verification team authenticates each shoe individually, to ensure that both sneakers in the pair are authentic.

The sneakers were verified to be 100% authentic, and the photos you sent check out as legit as well. Rest assured, every sneaker is authenticated through a rigorous verification process using data and information accumulated from researching and inspecting the intricacies of authentic pairs. Hope this clears things up!"

Uneven stripes happen. During the release, a lot of people in the Yeezy Boost thread reported uneven lines.

Yup, your good to go. The uneven stripe wasn't that alarming to me because it's not that uncommon, I just haven't seen an authentic pair with the stripe touching the sockliner until now. Enjoy your pair!

Hey guys, can i please get a legit check on these v2 belugas? really urgent, any help would be appreciated greatly. Thanks in advance!

Can i have help legit checking these please.

will rep any help.

sorry for repost but really need answers please.

Hey LC fam, was thinking of buying these. Can anyone tell me if these 750 Triple Blacks are legit? Thank you!

Have the rep manufacturers made fake boost that passes the light test yet? As in does the fugazi boost look like real boost under the surface when u hit ut with the led/uv light?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom