OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

If I could get help to verify these I would really appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

Aren't Zebra V2's CP9564? The box and size label in the pictures says BZ0256.

Edit: They are fake. Box is completely wrong. Wrong style code and wrong colorway. It is supposed to be White/Cblack/Red

Last edited:
I got these off eBay for my wife. Everything looks good when I compared them to my retail pair, just looking for more opinions before gifting them.

Again, breds from stockx...i was told this could be a sign i got sent fugazi...when i shine the light through the boost it does not glow green, maybe slightly but not as green as say my ultraboost....also theres only slight dimples between the boost in the boost window, more dimples in the forefoot but still not many...any help to whether these are good or not...so far only 1 person commented on the legitamamacy and they said authentic, could i PLEASE get some more help. Thank you nt
View media item 2398537View media item 2398410View media item 2398538

Last edited:
All my yeezys have a yellowish green tint. Here are my belugas.
View media item 2398452
Again, breds from stockx...i was told this could be a sign i got sent fugazi...when i shine the light through the boost it does not glow green, maybe slightly but not as green as say my ultraboost....also theres only slight dimples between the boost in the boost window, more dimples in the forefoot but still not many...any help to whether these are good or not...so far only 1 person commented on the legitamamacy and they said authentic, could i PLEASE get some more help. Thank you nt
View media item 2398409View media item 2398410

My bred v2's are a brighter, slight hello/green color. Couldn't quite capture the color on my iPhone but you can see how it isn't white. I got my pair from a reseller. Has anyone tried this with a pair from adidas?
View media item 2398454

View media item 2398409View media item 2398410

So if your boost shines a greenish/yellow tint that means its legit? 
I saw franchise kicks (youtube) do a test where he shined a light through the boost on a pair of red stripe v2s supposedly purchased at footaction and it had a green tint...i did it on my 1.0 ub and saw a green tint...my breds have very little if any greenish tint.

Update...
iPhone test, I guess it is a thing. Check out rsneakers video on YouTube. Here is what my pair looks like, got mine from a reseller, shipped the Monday after they came out with a city gear reciept. Anyone else try this that got their pair directly from an authorized retailer?
View media item 2398533
I saw franchise kicks (youtube) do a test where he shined a light through the boost on a pair of red stripe v2s supposedly purchased at footaction and it had a green tint...i did it on my 1.0 ub and saw a green tint...my breds have very little if any greenish tint.

So if your boost shines a greenish/yellow tint that means its legit? 

Back
Top Bottom