OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

It's the belugas I'm talking about.

I know but you were responding to someone else's request on the Belugas they were looking at. Since I figured you knew Belugas I was asking if you could help with the ones I posted please.

I know but you were responding to someone else's request on the Belugas they were looking at. Since I figured you knew Belugas I was asking if you could help with the ones I posted please.

Pics of the heel onit join are too blurry, and that's my No1 check point.

I'm overseas and no expert on labels and can't check that label verses my own so can give no solid opinion on them sorry.

A good clear photo of that heel section would help.

Without that I leave to someone else to provide opinion.

Pics of the heel onit join are too blurry, and that's my No1 check point.

I'm overseas and no expert on labels and can't check that label verses my own so can give no solid opinion on them sorry.

A good clear photo of that heel section would help.

Without that I leave to someone else to provide opinion.

Alright thanks for the help, I'll request a clear pic of the heel of the shoes and PM you for your opinion once received of that's ok.

Anyone else that can help as well,it would really be appreciated

Legit check
frown.gif
thanks

Fake, insole is wrong.

Those are fake.

The heel triangle pattern on the inside is always a dead giveaway.

On legit pairs it's EXACTLY the same every time.

That pairs off by a mile.

What do you mean on the inside? You mean the outside of the shoe?

First picture of insole looked off to me with the R but I guess that's why everyone has opinion and that was mine.
Ya mine too but

I'm not saying your wrong or that you weren't entitled to your own opinion I was just stating mine

hey, i'm considering buying these off a friend. he doesn't have the box, but he does have the shoes. he's worn these a lot, so sole has some hard wearing and scuffs. pics:

Tryin to buy a pair of yeezy for my lil bro, can someone please help me LC? Thanks in advance!

@andrewv69 the boost dosent look real, the light should shine through the boost balls, illuminating them. In yours you can see its the spaces between the boost balls thats lighting up, hope this makes sense to u.
Also boost texture is off, and the heel looks way too fat

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom