OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Btw is it a foreign thing for the insole sizing to be off by a half a size ? For example for a size 10 insole saying 8.5-9.5 on insole or a size 9 insole saying 7-8??

Btw is it a foreign thing for the insole sizing to be off by a half a size ? For example for a size 10 insole saying 8.5-9.5 on insole or a size 9 insole saying 7-8??
All of my V2s are size 10 and the insoles all read 8.5-9.5. I did have a pear of size 10.5 before, and the insole read correctly on those. I think it was 10-11.

Hi, I am new to this forum but I need help with a LC on 350 V2 Bred's. I have the Oreo and Green V2 already but still finding it hard to LC. The main points I find off are that the tag on the shoes is different and the box label has the product id under the O rather than the B like my other ones. I have a imgur link with the photos and i can send more as i have them in hand. Thanks in advance

Hi, I am new to this forum and I need some help with a LC for these 350 V2 Breds. I have the Oreo and Green V2's and the boost feels similar but still finding it hard to LC these as the tag on the shoes is different to what I have seen. I'm from the UK so the box label is the European one. 

Last edited:
All of my V2s are size 10 and the insoles all read 8.5-9.5. I did have a pear of size 10.5 before, and the insole read correctly on those. I think it was 10-11.

Wow this actually helps out a lot and helps me ease the stress on my V2's because my size 10 reads 8.5-9.5

Hi, I am new to this forum and I need some help with a LC for these 350 V2 Breds. I have the Oreo and Green V2's and the boost feels similar but still finding it hard to LC these as the tag on the shoes is different to what I have seen. I'm from the UK so the box label is the European one.
I have seen this box label + inner size tag combo before. I have seen it on boxes from another continent, specifically Japan and an example was posted here from South Africa. Do you know for a fact that these were purchased in the UK or Europe? I would like to know for informational purposes.

With that said, the tag and labels look legit. Sole and boost look good. I would also like to see the paper that came stuffed inside the shoe, but I'd say legit.

I have seen this box label + inner size tag combo before. I have seen it on boxes from another continent, specifically Japan and an example was posted here from South Africa. Do you know for a fact that these were purchased in the UK or Europe? I would like to know for informational purposes.

With that said, the tag and labels look legit. Sole and boost look good. I would also like to see the paper that came stuffed inside the shoe, but I'd say legit.
Hi, thanks for the reply. It is not confirmed that they are from the UK or Europe and I am just waiting for the seller to send the confirmation email which he is taking a while with :frown: Once i find out i can then let you know. I have also attached photos of the paper that came inside the shoes. It is the cheaper paper compared to some of the EU pairs I have had.

Also, other points that I am questioning are that the pull tab looks a bit too big/ has a big gap to put my fingers through than other photos. Could this just be a factory error as I do feel that everything else feels the same as my authentic pairs?

Hi, finally joined. First post! Sneaker head since my first pair of J's in '89. New to Yeezy's and purchased a pair of Breds from a reseller who said he purchased them through goat. Can someone please help me legit check these so I can put some closure of any fear they are not authentic? I'd like to start wearing them or start a claim asap (hopefully wearing them lol). Thank you for anyone that can help! To point out only thing I find off is there is no adidas sticker included inside the sneaker.

View media item 2413407View media item 2413412View media item 2413415View media item 2413418View media item 2413420View media item 2413421View media item 2413422View media item 2413423View media item 2413424View media item 2413425View media item 2413426View media item 2413427View media item 2413428View media item 2413430View media item 2413431View media item 2413432View media item 2413433View media item 2413434View media item 2413440View media item 2413441View media item 2413442View media item 2413443View media item 2413445View media item 2413446

Back
Top Bottom