OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

On the left shoe the stripe is longer and closer to touching the toecap. Is this common with the zebras? Ever since wearing them i've noticed on other pairs it's shorter. Everything else checks out but the stripes have been bugging me. Can anyone chime in?

Can someone check these zebras for me? TIA.
Those are hard to tell. I did see a post on IG that some fakes are coming with those StockX Authentication tags already attached,

btw, stockx has switched to circle tags recently....to combat the fakes with the old stock x tags on em....dont know when it happened, but something to look out for.

Hi all,

I'm looking for a legit check on these V2 'Cream White' Yeezys. I've provided as many images as I could think of requesting from the seller. 

If anyone could kindly legit check these, that would be greatly appreciated :smile:

Thanks in advance! 

(please note: the box is the EU/UK box so this differs to the US one)
Can someone please help LC these :smile:

Hi all,

I'm looking for a legit check on these V2 'Cream White' Yeezys. I've provided as many images as I could think of requesting from the seller. 

If anyone could kindly legit check these, that would be greatly appreciated :smile:

Thanks in advance! 

View media item 2457008

I'm not an expert on Euro box labels, but everything else on the shoe checks out, including the inside label and boost. the insole miscut might just be a quality control issue, since the hex pattern and the emblem are on point.

Last edited:

Hi all,

Thanks in advance! 

I'm not an expert on Euro box labels, but everything else on the shoe checks out, including the inside label and boost. the insole miscut might just be a quality control issue, since the hex pattern and the emblem are on point.
Thank you very much for responding! The fraying of the cut does look worse in the images than in person (on the insole).

Two final questions if you wouldn't mind answering (as I cannot find anything online to tell me):

1) is the sole supposed to be translucent or not? 

2) is the sole supposed to be a creamy white/yellow sort of colour? 

Thank you! I don't know how to rep you, so if you could also tell me that, I will do that if you want :smile:

Hi all,

Thanks in advance! 

View media item 2457008

View media item 2457013

View media item 2457014

Thank you very much for responding! The fraying of the cut does look worse in the images than in person (on the insole).

Two final questions if you wouldn't mind answering (as I cannot find anything online to tell me):
1) is the sole supposed to be translucent or not? 
2) is the sole supposed to be a creamy white/yellow sort of colour? 

Thank you! I don't know how to rep you, so if you could also tell me that, I will do that if you want :smile:

Yes and yes. the sole is a few shades darker than the midsole, and should extend all the way through the back heal. It is translucent, but hard to tell because the boost is white so there's no contrast. These soles look fine.

Hello everyone. This is my first post on the forum. I was wondering if I could get a legit check on these? I got them from stadium goods and I'm pretty sure they're legit, just want to be sure. They have the subtle nipple on the front end of the sole near the seam that I heard is used to verify authenticity. Input would be much appreciated, if they're fake I need to send them back to stadium goods ASAP. Thanks in advance.

Yes and yes. the sole is a few shades darker than the midsole, and should extend all the way through the back heal. It is translucent, but hard to tell because the boost is white so there's no contrast. These soles look fine.
Ah okay thank you. I was getting worried a bit because I cannot see through the sole at all (if that makes sense). Thank you very much for your help, much appreciated :smile:

Back
Top Bottom