OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Hey, need a quick legit check on these two pairs. Moonrocks and cremes. Let me know please.

Thank you in advance.

From what i see I think they are fine. As long as the other side of the box doesn't have the v cut pull tab. The label looks right and sock liner in the shoe looks the right shade.

Appreciate it. Yeah it's more of like a "u" shape, so I think it's good. Thanks for your input.

Did the boost have the unique fingerprint pattern? The photo makes it look like its smooth and clean.

so i recently bought these through someone, who guarantees its real. When I saw the shoes everything was perfect, the stitching, shape, tags, box, etc. 

One thing that bothered me was the boost material itself. It was missing the boost fingerprint pattern, but instead a clean smooth surface. A similar incident happen to my friend who ordered from stockx. I heard the boost material in yeezy cream varies due to increase of production, so not all of them look the same. Its also from India, Idk if that makes a difference. Thank you

so i recently bought these through someone, who guarantees its real. When I saw the shoes everything was perfect, the stitching, shape, tags, box, etc. 

One thing that bothered me was the boost material itself. It was missing the boost fingerprint pattern, but instead a clean smooth surface. A similar incident happen to my friend who ordered from stockx. I heard the boost material in yeezy cream varies due to increase of production, so not all of them look the same. Its also from India, Idk if that makes a difference. Thank you
very very sus

Can you be more specific? So I can tell the seller I want an exchange/return. Do you think its the boost? How about the inside tag?
boost looks a bit off. I've never seen tags like those before.

Take out insole, shine light through the outsole boost, take a pic of what it looks like through the inside of the shoe.

Think they are legit, but would like to get feedback 

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Back
Top Bottom