Official AFC Championship Post: SD @ NE..vol NE Will Reign on your parade

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by buggzpimpin

^I'm just keepin it real. Enough Stan-ing and homer-ing from me, I'm tryna have a real discussion on the topic.

Flo hits great tho
pimp.gif
Flo had all the attributes Cro had except size. He was athletic(maybe not as...) fast, quick and USE to have soft hands...I don't know what happened there...

Flo could have been in Cro's position he just lacks the focus. And I'm sure the focus he lacks on the field he lacks in practice too, and it shows.

I've been a DFlo supporter since his rookie season and watching him in the first pre-season game back in 03.

Always backing dude up.

I was salty about Cro taking his spot, but what can you say? Cro is
pimp.gif

That's why I get random text messages and hate calls from my boys clownin' me about being a DFlo fan.

Whatever.

He's still dope to me.
How bout when D Flo gave up on that play after McCree missed that tackle on Anthony Gonzalez as he ran in for the TD?
smh.gif

I just peeped the fan forum to get more info on Floyd. They had some valid points. With Chambers we now have enough WR of the VJ/MF Type and need more room forthe slot type. And I have to admit that I like Nanee's potential over Floyd's. I'ma miss dude though, he was clutch for us last year.

He needs to goto Minnesota to help block for my guy AD. Plus they need WR as bad as we use to (ahh it feels SO good to be able to say that.)

EDIT: This is me saying goodnight, until next time:

pats+fans.jpg

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DaT SiCk KiD

laugh.gif
and this is what a week long discussion of the patriots and chargers gets you

laugh.gif
word...this thread took a turn for the worse...
eyes.gif

it'll be hectic in here during the game, like you said...a lot of back and forth I assume and the salty haters + idiots like JRain are only going to up the ante on the stupidity that will flow throughout...
smh.gif

Sunday can't come any quicker...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Yeah it'll get wild in here pretty quick once the game starts. Unfortunately, I won't be watching at home so I'll have to catch up withy'all after. The thought of going through 50 pages makes me
ohwell.gif
, butit's probably going to be worth it. I'll need something to do on Monday at work anyway
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bigwilliesty1e

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

^I'm just keepin it real. Enough Stan-ing and homer-ing from me, I'm tryna have a real discussion on the topic.

Flo hits great tho
pimp.gif
Flo had all the attributes Cro had except size. He was athletic(maybe not as...) fast, quick and USE to have soft hands...I don't know what happened there...

Flo could have been in Cro's position he just lacks the focus. And I'm sure the focus he lacks on the field he lacks in practice too, and it shows.

I've been a DFlo supporter since his rookie season and watching him in the first pre-season game back in 03.

Always backing dude up.

I was salty about Cro taking his spot, but what can you say? Cro is
pimp.gif

That's why I get random text messages and hate calls from my boys clownin' me about being a DFlo fan.

Whatever.

He's still dope to me.
How bout when D Flo gave up on that play after McCree missed that tackle on Anthony Gonzalez as he ran in for the TD?
smh.gif

Like I said, I've been getting put on blast for being his fan.

Word to Bolt55, he let me know about that.

Let's just guard the sidelines, and force Randy and Wes to have to run their routes through the middle of the field...

...so they can get a big taste of my boy Marlon McCree.
pimp.gif

Give it to em' like you gave it to Reggie. Give it to em Marlon.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

You put Cro on Moss

Jammer on Welker

Flo on Stallworh/Gaffney

Keep Hart deep.....

Play Weddle more...

Exactly. I also agree with turning their routes to the middle, thats a great idea, our D hits too hard to let them surrender out of bounds. Our OLB andMLB can handle the flats and checkdowns. Our DE's can do that
tongue.gif

So Rivers has torn MCL's in both left and right knees
smh.gif

I think we could do it w/o LT and Gates. I don't think we can do it w/o Rivers
tired.gif

I heard a report that said Rivers had some partially torn ligaments and will not play this weekend.

Well he's been playing all season with the torn MCL on the left knee, but I dunno how you could possibly play with both knees torn...

He's still scheduled as a game time decision, and from the interviews they all said he's gonna suit up.

I think he'll play, but I'm not sure if we will see the Rivers that's got them this far...How can you play(good) with torn MCL's in bothknees?????????

WTF?! Torn+@## in both knees?! Man, this is the first time ive been on all day at work because its been BANANAS at the courthouse. Every floor is throwingCharger parties and whatnot. Lol, people all decked out in Charger gear, I swear to you all that as I was walking into the courthouse on Broadway, the sameol' bum who always asks for change put "Go San Diego Super Chargers: Any Change Will Help" on his cardboard sign. I had to give homie a dollar.

I cant wait until sunday...

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

WTF?! Torn+@## in both knees?! Man, this is the first time ive been on all day at work because its been BANANAS at the courthouse. Every floor is throwing Charger parties and whatnot. Lol, people all decked out in Charger gear, I swear to you all that as I was walking into the courthouse on Broadway, the same ol' bum who always asks for change put "Go San Diego Super Chargers: Any Change Will Help" on his cardboard sign. I had to give homie a dollar.

I cant wait until sunday...

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I can't front I would've gave dude a 5

If Rivers doesn't play this game is gonna suck

Seriously guys, is the Rivers report really true? I'm sure his knees really are busted...but he seems like a dude who would def suit up and play regardless

Nah I got faith in Volek, Volek could be a starter somewhere else. It was smart of AJ to sign volek. He's definately a capable back up. I just likewatching rivers drive, he's entertaining to watch.

I think with Volek's arm, our deep passing game will be something to watch out for (as compared to rivers deep balls
tired.gif
)

If there's the slightest chance that rivers will be able to play, he will. The only way Rivers doesn't play is if the trainer says NO.

edit: and even if rivers does play, I'm not sure if a QB with torn MCL's in both knees is a good idea to be put out on the field. Could cause alot ofproblems. I hate to get all hype for this game, and talk all this trash, and then our QB has legs of spaghetti.

If Rivers plays and is still capable, I'm hype and goin all out. If Rivers doesn't play or isn't capable, and Volek plays...I'm still hopeful,and still think we have a good chance considering our team as a whole.... but I admit Rivers is my favorite on the team so it would be disappointing to me...

Nah I got faith in Volek, Volek could be a starter somewhere else. It was smart of AJ to sign volek. He's definately a capable back up. I just like watching rivers drive, he's entertaining to watch.

I think with Volek's arm, our deep passing game will be something to watch out for (as compared to rivers deep balls
tired.gif
)

If there's the slightest chance that rivers will be able to play, he will. The only way Rivers doesn't play is if the trainer says NO.
Thats what I was thinking, Rivers would will himself to play in the AFC Championship, many guys dont even get the chance, he seems like too much of agamer to miss out, even if his stuff is broke in 15 different places.

But, I have complete faith in Volek after last weeks drive. It looked solid enough to give the Pats a good game at the very least.

Yea but even with as much faith and respect I have in Philip.. How can you hope for the best when he's in the shape and condition he is in now...

Especially the way our O line has underachieved all year.

I'd love to see Rivers go out there and sacrifice himself, But I don't think it's a smart idea. Could cause too many problems in the game and moreimportantly in the future. We all know the injured Rivers isn't quite as good as the healthy rivers, even though he did pretty good in my book this season.I just don't wanna see Rivers ruin his career, because of his determination. I guess his biggest strength is also his biggest weakness.

Back
Top Bottom