Official AFC Championship Post: SD @ NE..vol NE Will Reign on your parade

shovel.jpg

Good game Chargers.

Originally Posted by SDTEKKEN

So LT is really gonna chillax on the sideline with his jacket on while his team is on the verge of gettin decimated?

alien.gif

He's got some damn nerve if he doesn't get back out there. Seems he can dish it out to his teammates, but can't take it.

This game is over if Rivers makes one more awful interception pass like that.

I like seeing WRs make great blocks. Such an important, yet underrated part of football

If SD doesn't make it close by the half, it's going to be really hard to hang with NE in the 2nd half. Pats play their best in the second half.

interception again...... like i said, may the smartest team win......

if NE can score here, make it 21-6 or 17-6 + the ball to start the half....wear down the D.... just like what colts did to us last year....

Originally Posted by dmxfury

If NE scores before the half, it is going to be really tough to come back. SD has to hold them
Yes it is. The Chargers have shown that they can drive the field when Rivers makes good decisions, but if they let NE score a TD, it maybe too much toovercome. Especially with LT spilling tears on everybody in the locker room at half.

I still can't believe LT is chilling on the sidelines, while Gates is out there playing on one foot and Rivers on a bumknee.
smh.gif

And he was talking all this week about there's no way he would miss this game.

Originally Posted by toine2983

I still can't believe LT is chilling on the sidelines, while Gates is out there playing on one foot and Rivers on a bum knee TWO BUM KNEES.
smh.gif

Patriots offense not on its game today but Rivers keeps giving them chances. Let's see if he can get some points on the board here.

With all that has happened this game isn't out of reach. I'm still trying to figure how they didn't call that obvious tripping though
smh.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

I still can't believe LT is chilling on the sidelines, while Gates is out there playing on one foot and Rivers on a bum knee.
smh.gif

Well, I guess technically speaking he didn't miss the game. He got that FIRST series in.

Back
Top Bottom