Official AFC Championship Post: SD @ NE..vol NE Will Reign on your parade

sorta makes me chuckle thinkin all those times LT would do some prick - type actions on the sideline directed at Rivers, but come crunch time, who's out onthe field giving their One Hundred
smh.gif

if the Jags would played like this we would be beatin the Chargers right now.
smh.gif

Negro please, The Jaguars defensive personell aint nowhere near the Chargers

laugh.gif
At that throw by Rivers just now to Chambers for the 1st Down. He putso much into it, and it was only about 10 yards. Still, he got the completion, so it's all good.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

sorta makes me chuckle thinkin all those times LT would do some prick - type actions on the sideline directed at Rivers, but come crunch time, who's out on the field giving their One Hundred
smh.gif
I was thinking that too. I would like to see Rivers go back to the sidelines and YELL at LT. You know, to even things up.

brady is really irritating me yall

moss only targeted 5 times in 6 quarters? are you serious tom?

This game just doesn't have that feel of a championship game. I don't know if it is the announcing or just crowd being quiet right now. But lacks thatintensity that last weeks games had.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

sorta makes me chuckle thinkin all those times LT would do some prick - type actions on the sideline directed at Rivers, but come crunch time, who's out on the field giving their One Hundred
smh.gif

if the Jags would played like this we would be beatin the Chargers right now.
smh.gif

yo i thought i was the only one who noticed that stuff....thats why i cant stand LT.....and i hate how the media acts like he's some saint or perfectteammate...he's a straight up crybaby/jerk

yeah they are definitely built better than us when it comes to throwing oriented teams like the Colts, and Patriots....I'm just saying if theJags coulda have replicated what SD is doing right now...they'd be playing SD right now.
laugh.gif
....leave me alone fam you know I'm just playin that 'if' game

and the Chargers need a TD right now....

smh.gif

word

Back
Top Bottom