Official AFC Wild Card Game.: Jaguars at Steelers

laugh.gif
at Hines and Reggie Nelson going at it....They was going back and forth all night...And Heniz getting all salty...
laugh.gif

I can picture Reggie screaming at him in that High pitched/Country florida voice he got!!

lmao

Anthony Smith and Tyrone Carter are some %@!+....

Woodley had a nice game...

Good win by the jags!!

Originally Posted by MART1N PAYNE

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

that pic of Hines crying was when Jerome Bettis addressed the team in the locker room and told them he was retiring.

terri cloth?

71chu3a.gif

tired.gif
helmet to helmet after fooling ed reed into believing that #27 had him engaged. hines ward is terri cloth. going back and forth with reggie nelson like a little biotch than running off the field so coach tomlin can nurse his wounds
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
and i know kentucky fan aint tryna talk, yall just became relevant. after woodson bounces, it's back to irrelevance for the "kee-un-tuckee mildcats"
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
acting like Ed Reed's a QB and can't get hit. was Hines Wardflagged or fined for that block? nope. people on NT throw around the term "salty" all the time when it don't apply. but you bringing upKentucky football = salty. "i know a Ravens fan aint tryna talk." get the +#*@ outta here.

Ultra depressed and rolling off the balcony. Whatever, Pens are rolling and bringing the Stanley Cup home! Good luck to the Jags against thePats........seriously, pull it off

Woodley is going to be a good player in the next few years

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Good game Jags... still feel like the better team lost today, but we didn't deserve to win after that first half performance. I just hope you guys can beat the Pats, but I'm afraid Garrard isn't quite good enough to get it done... still, best of luck. I haven't read any of this thread and don't plan to as I can see on this last page it's mostly filled with trolls anyways, but I predicted a first round loss in the playoffs months ago and still believed it up until kickoff today - i just wish they wouldn't have made both losses to the Jags so agonizing, coming the whole way back both times only to give it up with shoddy defense and questionable playcalling down the stretch.

Meh.. college basketball will hold me over I guess.
frown.gif

How did the better team lose tonight? We dominated the Steelers a few weeks ago and dominated them tonight until the 4th quarter IN PITTSBURGH.

.. Anyone catch what Ben said after the game during the news conference? He basically blamed the loss on himself, saying he dug the team into a deep hole throughout the game with the turnovers he had and what not. That's respect right there, to come out and say something like that. No wonder he is one of my favorite players that isn't on the Jets.

Ben could be sacked 40 times in the 4th quarter and still blame himself.. he's that kind of guy. I almost believe him when he says it too, even whenit's usually not his fault. He definitely had a shakey first half, but you can just see this guy is a winner when it comes down to it.. He doesn'thave one particularly great strength to his physical abilities, but he's got that mentality of always being able to win the game. He's our franchise,and despite digging the hole, he brought us back and put us in a position to win the game.. that's all we could've asked out of him as far as i'mconcerned.. If everybody else on the team had made up for their mistakes the way he did, we would've hung on to get the win.

By the way - i'm sure this was at least mentioned by somebody, but did anybody else think Harrison was held on the 4th down scramble? I think Garrardmaybe still gets the 1st down anyways, but I thought it was a pretty bad blown call...

Originally Posted by MDterps4

Good game Jags... still feel like the better team lost today, but we didn't deserve to win after that first half performance. I just hope you guys can beat the Pats, but I'm afraid Garrard isn't quite good enough to get it done... still, best of luck. I haven't read any of this thread and don't plan to as I can see on this last page it's mostly filled with trolls anyways, but I predicted a first round loss in the playoffs months ago and still believed it up until kickoff today - i just wish they wouldn't have made both losses to the Jags so agonizing, coming the whole way back both times only to give it up with shoddy defense and questionable playcalling down the stretch.

frown.gif

How did the better team lose tonight? We dominated the Steelers a few weeks ago and dominated them tonight until the 4th quarter IN PITTSBURGH.

Because despite playing like crap in the 1st half of both matchups, we came back in both games and had a chance to win both of them.. we were a 4th and 2conversion away from beating the Jags..that's without one of the best RB's in the league and a 3rd string o-lineman, plus a completely torn up defense.There's no more argument for Garrard > Ben.. everybody see's now who the real "game manager" is of the two.. I mean really, without thesteelers turnovers and the kickoff return they gave up, what did the Jags really do against us? I don't think it takes a rocket scientist to figure outthat the steelers lost this game moreso than the Jags won it.. but that's just a biased looked at it, because you asked.

frown.gif

not to mention we have a better record...and we've beaten the steelers...about 4 or 5 times in a row...
Because despite playing like crap in the 1st half of both matchups, we came back in both games and had a chance to win both of them.. we were a 4th and 2 conversion away from beating the Jags..that's without one of the best RB's in the league and a 3rd string o-lineman, plus a completely torn up defense. There's no more argument for Garrard > Ben.. everybody see's now who the real "game manager" is of the two.. I mean really, without the steelers turnovers and the kickoff return they gave up, what did the Jags really do against us? I don't think it takes a rocket scientist to figure out that the steelers lost this game moreso than the Jags won it.. but that's just a biased looked at it, because you asked
With the Steelers turnovers and kickoff returns? Thats football!...We made plays. Just like the Steelers defense made plays....I do agree that formost of the game Pitt shut down our offense...we still got your number....does it really matter who the better team is?

Dirk has to run the ball though...I kno the Steelers defense was swarming but we need to stick to our guns...especially going against a Brady or Manning whoprobably wont have 4 turnovers.

laugh.gif
acting like Ed Reed's a QB and can't get hit. was Hines Ward flagged or fined for that block? nope. people on NT throw around the term "salty" all the time when it don't apply. but you bringing up Kentucky football = salty. "i know a Ravens fan aint tryna talk." get the +#*@ outta here.

you better drop this with those backwoods comprehension skills you got
tired.gif
nobody said Ed Reed can't get hit. Getting hit helmet to helmet when somebody doesn't even notice? Round here, that's what b**** made catsdo, and Hines Ward is that. Look at how he was letting a rookie affect his game
ohwell.gif
I'm not salty at all, sweet heart. I'm chilling bout to go out
laugh.gif
I don't care about either the Steelers, Hines Ward, or whoever you wanna talk about cause they get theirs, i get mine. I feel sorry for youthough cause i can tell you get no buns/
ohwell.gif

BELIEVE
tired.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
what a loser

frown.gif

Because despite playing like crap in the 1st half of both matchups, we came back in both games and had a chance to win both of them.. we were a 4th and 2 conversion away from beating the Jags..that's without one of the best RB's in the league and a 3rd string o-lineman, plus a completely torn up defense. There's no more argument for Garrard > Ben.. everybody see's now who the real "game manager" is of the two.. I mean really, without the steelers turnovers and the kickoff return they gave up, what did the Jags really do against us? I don't think it takes a rocket scientist to figure out that the steelers lost this game moreso than the Jags won it.. but that's just a biased looked at it, because you asked.

Didn't Ben throw 3 INTs which led to 14 points? Garrard came up big when it counts, and that's all that matters.

Ben will be watching David next week.

With the Steelers turnovers? Thats football....we made plays. The Steelers defense made plays....I do agree that for most of the game Pitt shut down our offense...we still got your number....does it really matter who the better team is?
No - it doesn't. But it's just hard to swallow losing to a team you have on the ropes. I'm just saying that we were good enough tobeat you guys despite all the stuff that went wrong for us - we had you and let you off the hook.

I don't think it means you guys are a bad team - just that we didn't give you our best shot today.

Garrard came up big when it counts
Didn't Ben also? He brought his team back to take the lead.. that's when it counts as far as I know. He can't help that his defenseblew it down the stretch, right?

.. Anyone catch what Ben said after the game during the news conference? He basically blamed the loss on himself, saying he dug the team into a deep hole throughout the game with the turnovers he had and what not. That's respect right there, to come out and say something like that. No wonder he is one of my favorite players that isn't on the Jets.

Ben could be sacked 40 times in the 4th quarter and still blame himself.. he's that kind of guy. I almost believe him when he says it too, even when it's usually not his fault. He definitely had a shakey first half, but you can just see this guy is a winner when it comes down to it.. He doesn't have one particularly great strength to his physical abilities, but he's got that mentality of always being able to win the game. He's our franchise, and despite digging the hole, he brought us back and put us in a position to win the game.. that's all we could've asked out of him as far as i'm concerned.. If everybody else on the team had made up for their mistakes the way he did, we would've hung on to get the win.

By the way - i'm sure this was at least mentioned by somebody, but did anybody else think Harrison was held on the 4th down scramble? I think Garrard maybe still gets the 1st down anyways, but I thought it was a pretty bad blown call...

I thought that too but couldn't quite put a finger on it, I kept watching that play over and over and couldn't figure out why Harrison saw Garrardcoming, followed him with his head, but didn't attempt to make the tackle till after he was past him. They didnt show a side angle though so we can'tbe sure.

A great game overall though, before this game I really wished Green Bay could have Najeh back... so much for that
laugh.gif

^^^^^^^
your ride will come to a end in foxboro next sat night.at the hands of the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS.

There were a million n one questionalble calls tonight.

Davenport's TD wasnt really a TD, Santonio really caught that ball in the first half...etc

Ah Well!!!!

GO JAGS

out of all the bad calls in this game yall singling out a "hold", a hold that can be called on every offensive play.

the better team didnt win?
the jags have mopped up the Steelers for like 5 straight yrs and have won 9 outta 10. they went into Pittsburgh and won twice this yr, on the road. How isthere even a thought that the better team didnt win, that would be like the yankees sayin the red Sox werent the better team when they came back from 0 - 3 towin that series . what do u need to be convinced jacksonville is the better team, 25 straight W's. 9 outta 10 wins SCREAMS better team, at least it doesto me, regardless of how sloppy this game was played.

Originally Posted by MART1N PAYNE

laugh.gif
acting like Ed Reed's a QB and can't get hit. was Hines Ward flagged or fined for that block? nope. people on NT throw around the term "salty" all the time when it don't apply. but you bringing up Kentucky football = salty. "i know a Ravens fan aint tryna talk." get the +#*@ outta here.

you better drop this with those backwoods comprehension skills you got
tired.gif
nobody said Ed Reed can't get hit. Getting hit helmet to helmet when somebody doesn't even notice? Round here, that's what b**** made cats do, and Hines Ward is that. Look at how he was letting a rookie affect his game
ohwell.gif
I'm not salty at all, sweet heart. I'm chilling bout to go out
laugh.gif
I don't care about either the Steelers, Hines Ward, or whoever you wanna talk about cause they get theirs, i get mine. I feel sorry for you though cause i can tell you get no buns/
ohwell.gif

tired.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
what a loser
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
you aint jus salty, now you mad too.

Yea ^ agreed with Davenport

the first seahaws game was a dud, prolly the most punts ever, and bored outta my skulll

this was a great game, Rothelisburger reminds me of brett, throwing the game away, making a comeback.... brett woulda won tho, plain and simple

See you next week Hoggie
devil.gif

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

Ben could be sacked 40 times in the 4th quarter and still blame himself.. he's that kind of guy. I almost believe him when he says it too, even when it's usually not his fault. He definitely had a shakey first half, but you can just see this guy is a winner when it comes down to it.. He doesn't have one particularly great strength to his physical abilities, but he's got that mentality of always being able to win the game. He's our franchise, and despite digging the hole, he brought us back and put us in a position to win the game.. that's all we could've asked out of him as far as i'm concerned.. If everybody else on the team had made up for their mistakes the way he did, we would've hung on to get the win.

By the way - i'm sure this was at least mentioned by somebody, but did anybody else think Harrison was held on the 4th down scramble? I think Garrard maybe still gets the 1st down anyways, but I thought it was a pretty bad blown call...

I thought that too but couldn't quite put a finger on it, I kept watching that play over and over and couldn't figure out why Harrison saw Garrard coming, followed him with his head, but didn't attempt to make the tackle till after he was past him. They didnt show a side angle though so we can't be sure.

A great game overall though, before this game I really wished Green Bay could have Najeh back... so much for that
laugh.gif

I thought the officiating was pretty bad both ways the entire game.. but specifically, the holding call on the two point attempt, the catch they overruledin the first half against us, i saw several late hits against us out of bounds.. there's a few more i'm getting groggy
laugh.gif
i'll try to edit this if they come back to me. i'm sure my message board peeps willhave the vid's of them soon enough.

what do u need to be convinced jacksonville is the better team
They have not been better than us every year they've beaten us - that's crazy talk. I mean - sometimes a team just has another team'snumber I guess, but that doesn't mean they have the better team.. compare actual season results the last 9 years or whatever and tell me who has been thebetter teams? See what i'm sayin?

So no - i'm not convinced the Jags are a better team.. i think they provide a bad matchup for us, but I think we perform better against other opponentsthan they do, ya know? And it's not like the Jags just come out and whoop us - it's always a close game, but like i said, they have our number downthe stretch.. these things happen. You can't come out and say that pound for pound the Jags are definitively better than us though - i won't believeit until they start really handing us our behinds, not just squeakin by everytime out.

Browns fan now talking? C'mon now outta........

your ride will come to a end in foxboro next sat night.at the hands of the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
It is almost better just to get the higher draft pick and be done with it. Clearly only NE or Indy is winning the Super Bowl. Might as well haveblown off the regular season and gotten up there with Cincy's draft pick

Back
Top Bottom