Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

Wanted the khaki Yankee, but the green under brim looks odd to me.
Passing on these. hit on AJKO's yesterday and gonna splurge on Porsche drop.

Got two of the navys since the sizing has been so bad. I'll just eat the store credit on one of them. :-/

How smooth is ALD return process? My court shorts came in and realized it didn’t have front pockets. I know I’ll receive store credit which I’m cool with.

ALD emailed me saying they’re out of my size in the NB collab from the preorder, so they’re giving me a refund and a choice of either a different size or a guaranteed pair of future ALD new balance. If you’re still waiting keep an eye out for the same.

How smooth is ALD return process? My court shorts came in and realized it didn’t have front pockets. I know I’ll receive store credit which I’m cool with.
Really easy, but you'll lose the original shipping cost and it's store credit only, which expires in a year (which is actually illegal in California).

ALD emailed me saying they’re out of my size in the NB collab from the preorder, so they’re giving me a refund and a choice of either a different size or a guaranteed pair of future ALD new balance. If you’re still waiting keep an eye out for the same.

I think their next new balance will be the suede 550s

I think their next new balance will be the suede 550s
1620927375201.png

my body is ready

Yea I just got a notification of a refund for the dusty pink 1300s. My botanicals shipped earlier this week. But I haven’t received an email yet from ALD regarding the refund.

edit just got the email

Last edited:
Why do I feel like my EA will be revoked if I don’t buy this time haha.
anyone ever skipped an ea and still get ea for the next drop? Lol

Back
Top Bottom