Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

Yeah, pricing is absurd. No thanks. Sitting this one out entirely.
wanted the pocket too with the back graphic from the sweater. It’s $100. Just doesn’t make sense.

I used to buy a lot of high end designer **** but I just can’t wrap my head around ALD prices for some reason.

Sweater and Mechanics Jacket success!

1621523409883.png

Fumbled a few items. They sold out on me cause my wife’s shop pay thing popped up so had to switch to iPad. But copped knit, a tee and long sleeve, scarf and catch all...

That’s like folks sayin you couldn’t buy any of the Puma x Ferrari gear...you can have a shirt with a Porsche on it and not be driving a Porsche...

You a fool if you're buying any Puma X Ferrari gear PERIOD. :lol: Regardless of what you drive.

And you certainly can have a Porshe shirt and not drive a Porshe...but that couldn't be me. :lol: Do you my man.

I think it looks dumb even if you own the vehicle, specifically “higher-end” vehicles. Probably just me, but it just looks pretentious.

Absolutely.

ALD did this collab very tastefully, but still....yeah this a no-go.

You a fool if you're buying any Puma X Ferrari gear PERIOD. :lol: Regardless of what you drive.

And you certainly can have a Porshe shirt and not drive a Porshe...but that couldn't be me. :lol: Do you my man.

Absolutely.

ALD did this collab very tastefully, but still....yeah this a no-go.

Agreed, it is nice. Just would feel super odd wearing it. Would bother me less wearing if it was Honda or Toyota for some reason lol. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I'm a sucker for workwear, so I grabbed the mechanic jacket.

Probably wont wear it while driving one of these though.

Screen Shot 2021-05-20 at 8.42.13 AM.png

😉😉😉 messin’ with ya

200.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom