Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

gonna cosign this also. It's so refreshing to have a retail staff like their store.

Theyll go out of their way to chop it up about releases and also a bit of old school, actually encourage u to try on jawnz and give honest feedback if issa cop or not.

can someone with a EA link for clothes screen shot so I can see what they got and what the prices are for tomorrow?

For the person who was wondering about Beef and Broc color
6leypf7ui0z71.jpg

If I don’t get the tan pair tomorrow, I’m willing to give up my Brown pair in a size 11 for a tan pair in a 11.

Ideally I can get both lol.

gonna cosign this also. It's so refreshing to have a retail staff like their store.

Theyll go out of their way to chop it up about releases and also a bit of old school, actually encourage u to try on jawnz and give honest feedback if issa cop or not.

Thats why the lines always so damn long outside cause dudes wanna be choppin it up about NB’s and **** inside? Man go pay up and let me in. :lol:

Bruh def put the saturation or vibrance up on that. I got that same hat and it aint THAT green. Sweater and camos also look very very green. Who is this guy anyway?
the nyc bomber!

Thats why the lines always so damn long outside cause dudes wanna be choppin it up about NB’s and **** inside? Man go pay up and let me in. :lol:
half the time them cars ain’t even copping. And best believe at this point if I have to wait in line. Ima be sitting on that couch thinking about queens and Greece for at least 10 min. Same thing for Noah. Hell any retail store in NYC in w a couch. Ima be Dave Chapelle as Rick James in there lol

half the time them cars ain’t even copping. And best believe at this point if I have to wait in line. Ima be sitting on that couch thinking about queens and Greece for at least 10 min. Same thing for Noah. Hell any retail store in NYC in w a couch. Ima be Dave Chapelle as Rick James in there lol

Wasting your own damn time too sitting there for no reason. :lol: I never seen a line at Noah but I get what you mean. When it comes to shopping and stuff I just try to be in and out, if I was an employee id chop it up with everyone just to let the time pass and you never know who youre gonna meet and what they do. Me as the shopper though? Get me the XL child, im tryna be in and out this ***.

Oh y’all got time to waste. I wouldn’t even step foot in that store for more than 20 mins last time I was gonna go to see if they had the varsity I was prepping myself for how fast I would be.

All of this.

That's why I never go to the store on drop days now.
I'm happy I never have to lol.

Older heads know when to be and not be at the store.
I do the same as JPS and take my sweet *** time sipping my coffee on that comfy *** couch while I wait for my purchases haha. **** tastes better when it's free so I'll have all the time in the world.

-Drew

All of this.

That's why I never go to the store on drop days now.
I'm happy I never have to lol.

Older heads know when to be and not be at the store.
I do the same as JPS and take my sweet *** time sipping my coffee on that comfy *** couch while I wait for my purchases haha. **** tastes better when it's free so I'll have all the time in the world.

-Drew

The ALD high horse is something else. Hows the air up there?

Bruh def put the saturation or vibrance up on that. I got that same hat and it aint THAT green. Sweater and camos also look very very green. Who is this guy anyway?

It's the star of ALD's campaign for this release. POST AOW. Front and center on ALD's homepage....

He did the lettering on the poster below....
3_208a3f0c-85dd-4cab-a8e5-d24523ee9df9_2048x.jpg

And as mentioned above still getting busy on walls in NYC. He's a gear legend also.

Back
Top Bottom