Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

Two Yankee caps are a need. Like the 1000 peek. Besides that ALD szn reads more like a fashion mag I can appreciate but not wear

Two Yankee caps are a need. Like the 1000 peek. Besides that ALD szn reads more like a fashion mag I can appreciate but not wear

They were def better when they were more street wear. Their sweat gear is all I cared about.

Some nice pieces. That Porsche jacket gonna be at least 2500

They prob switched suppliers agai
👀 didn’t even notice made in Vietnam.
Figure they are still specifying dimensions. But maybe not. They did use Roopa’s standard tee sizing even though they spec’d different material and stitching.

Figure they are still specifying dimensions. But maybe not. They did use Roopa’s standard tee sizing even though they spec’d different material and stitching.
Yea. I think they stopped using Roopa after 2021

Made in Vietnam? Sheesh, that's a downgrade. Regarding sizing, I also noticed that couple years ago when I copped a crewneck. Run shorter than previous hoodies I had from 2019

Yea. I think they stopped using Roopa after 2021

Speaking of Roopa, do either of you, or anyone know how House of Blanks midweight t-shirts fit?

Been trying to find the perfect fitting, plain t-shirt forever.

Thank you in advance.

Speaking of Roopa, do either of you, or anyone know how House of Blanks midweight t-shirts fit?

Been trying to find the perfect fitting, plain t-shirt forever.

Thank you in advance.
I’m wearing one under my rugby right now. Out of the bag they are the same measurements as the old Roopa ALD tees. There’s a size chart on their product page. What you need to know is Roopa collars are just different. They are on the wide side to start and will get even wider if you don’t put them in the dryer. I’d say they shrink a bit more than the heavyweights do and the greys shrink more than the white and black do. Black holds it’s shape, including the collar, the best. If I remember tonight I’ll post dimensions of the ones that have been washed and dried a bunch.

I’m wearing one under my rugby right now. Out of the bag they are the same measurements as the old Roopa ALD tees. There’s a size chart on their product page. What you need to know is Roopa collars are just different. They are on the wide side to start and will get even wider if you don’t put them in the dryer. I’d say they shrink a bit more than the heavyweights do and the greys shrink more than the white and black do. Black holds it’s shape, including the collar, the best. If I remember tonight I’ll post dimensions of the ones that have been washed and dried a bunch.

Mannnnn, thank you! For real. Thanks for the detailed information. It's very helpful. I'm going to just go ahead an order a couple as I've been meaning to for a while now. Thanks.

*Interesting about the colors and how the sizing is different. Why would that be?

Mannnnn, thank you! For real. Thanks for the detailed information. It's very helpful. I'm going to just go ahead an order a couple as I've been meaning to for a while now. Thanks.

*Interesting about the colors and how the sizing is different. Why would that be?
I assume the dyes and however heathered tees are made affect shrinkage. I always had the same experience with Ralph undershirts.

S/S 24 is fire.
1F21302F-1A1C-469E-9579-FE1E7BAC470B.jpeg

Waiting on my niece to bring me pear unisphere tee, sports icon tee and the multicolor crochet sweater. Kinda want the landscape sweater also but don’t want to push it with her

I aint the biggest ALD fan bit they got some **** this season. Leather football jersey and Porsche jacket are insane. If it was green instead of red id consider selling a kidney for it.

Yeah man if I don’t own it I can’t rep it. I only wear bmw branded gear sometimes because I actually have one. Let me know when they do a beemer campaign lol.

Yeah man if I don’t own it I can’t rep it. I only wear bmw branded gear sometimes because I actually have one. Let me know when they do a beemer campaign lol.
You can get the Kith bmw goods from a few years ago lol. The pillow I missed out on in Brooklyn is now $500 😩

Back
Top Bottom