Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

Screenshot_20210415-110020_Instagram.jpg
Need this!! Would go great with the yellow shoes!

I copped quite a bit, but the quarter zip and shorts were the big pieces, with just some accessories. I wanted the varsity jacket but it sold out in my size by the time I checked out.

I know this has been addressed before but do you recommend sizing up from your normal size for the t-shirts and sweatshirts? I'm sometimes a small but thinking medium for these.

I copped quite a bit, but the quarter zip and shorts were the big pieces, with just some accessories. I wanted the varsity jacket but it sold out in my size by the time I checked out.

I copped the jacket, I think only 1 dropped in XL. If I don’t like it when it comes in I’ll hit you up.

quarter zip was a must for me, held back on a few of the accessories I would normally buy but still wound up spending too much:lol:

I copped the jacket, I think only 1 dropped in XL. If I don’t like it when it comes in I’ll hit you up.

quarter zip was a must for me, held back on a few of the accessories I would normally buy but still wound up spending too much:lol:
Oh man thank you brother!! If you end up liking it, no worries either, show out!! I'm going to give a try tomorrow in case it restocks, but if not, I'm definitely game!! 😆
I did end up copping a whole mood

Last edited:
Last year, if I'm not mistaken, they didn't restock anything between EA and GR. However, from the looks of things, there is way more stock than the Fall drop. Certain things are currently OOS (Varsity Jacket, Pins, Marigold Shorts, and the green warm-up shirt), but most everything else is available. I'm really hoping they restock the Varsity Jacket, and I'm certain most people here will have something they can cop.

Do you guys mind posting some pics like the one above to get an idea of colors and prices for shorts and what not

Copped 4 items

- green bag (best item on the board)
- green slides (if you need some new sandals just cop em and don't look back)
- cream shorts (might return em cause $125 is pricey for shorts imo but needed to see em in person)
- Graphic tee (would've preferred a poster but the print is too nice to pass up)

I’m guessing shipping on these 550s is going to take a while. I’m usually patient but was hoping to have them for a trip this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom