OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Replace that girl with your daughter or mother. Still cool?
Oh I'm not cool with it. I'm not saying any man should talk to a woman that way. I'm just saying I don't think it crosses the line to assault. Time and place matters. If I smack a random *** on the street, that is assault. If I smack an *** in a strip club, that's not.

It doesn't matter if she was a "random" girl or not. She was in bed with another guy and he comes in wanting a piece of the action. Apparently she didn't agree. We don't know what happened before like whether he was already in the room or not but it's clear she wasn't going for it. The defense of "she was in my room and naked" is often the excuse that comes after a woman has been assaulted.
A man wanting action and a woman saying no isn't assault though. That's my point. He came on strong but as long as he let her walk away and didn't follow her and do more than on the video then I don't see that little interaction as assault. Now if he followed to the bathroom and made more advances and touches, that's a different story. Him being a meathead and asking for head isn't assault though.

Not assault imo and I'm not even a Bari fan. It's not like he smacked the *** of some random girl on the street. She was naked and ******* in his room.
taken from comment on hypebeast:

-if a girl is with your homie. and not you. then she is consenting to him AND NOT YOU. 
-stripping her cover away is assault. 
-putting hands on her naked body without consent is sexual assault. 
-following her while she is vulnerable is assault.
-forcefully demanding sexual **** is sexual assault. 
-filming without consent is assault.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter if she was a "random" girl or not. She was in bed with another guy and he comes in wanting a piece of the action. Apparently she didn't agree. We don't know what happened before like whether he was already in the room or not but it's clear she wasn't going for it. The defense of "she was in my room and naked" is often the excuse that comes after a woman has been assaulted.
A man wanting action and a woman saying no isn't assault though. That's my point. He came on strong but as long as he let her walk away and didn't follow her and do more than on the video then I don't see that little interaction as assault. Now if he followed to the bathroom and made more advances and touches, that's a different story. Him being a meathead and asking for head isn't assault though.

It seems like his lawyers will have to figure that out. That *** slap may be just enough to do him in.

taken from comment on hypebeast:

-if a girl is with your homie. and not you. then she is consenting to him AND NOT YOU. 
-stripping her cover away is assault. 
-putting hands on her naked body without consent is sexual assault. 
-following her while she is vulnerable is assault.
-forcefully demanding sexual **** is sexual assault. 
-filming without consent is assault.
You're probably right by definition but I don't agree with it. I think you can be an a-hole without it being sexual assault.

Last edited:
Penal code 243.4

(e) (1) Any person who touches an intimate part of another person, if the touching is against the will of the person touched, and is for the specific purpose of sexual arousal, sexual gratification, or sexual abuse, is guilty of misdemeanor sexual battery,

1) “Intimate part” means the sexual organ, anus, groin, or buttocks of any person, and the breast of a female.

Letter of the Law is that he sexually assaulted her.

Dude is probably going to pay out some money.

Last edited:
IMG_5394.JPG
AF1 ID "Double Mint".

Ty does it again. In other news, I finally bit on 2016 linens. Materials on my IDs are better but fit and comfort reside with the retro.

Back
Top Bottom