OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Originally Posted by 1978S

That jacket is tacky. The front and sleeves look nice, but the back?!?!
laugh.gif

Couldn't agree more. If I'm droppin' five bills on a wool jacket it's gotta be a mitchell and ness.

the shoe is dope and i would love a pair but at the end of the day, you're paying $200 for an all black shoe with white mid sole. thats not for me

Originally Posted by vood99

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

can't wait to see somewhere wear it inside out.
I don't think it's reversible bro.

Never mattered to The Fresh Prince!
roll.gif

...Or, all those idiots who did it to their Helly Hansen's after watching the "All I Need" video.

But, who am I to have jokes, at the same time I was walking around with my jeans tucked into my SOCKS!

^ exactly. hasn't stopped people before. the jacket is screaming to be worn inside out by a celeb. who will it be? wale?

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

How is the bearbrick release looking like at mercer,any pics?

It was crazy, they did it sloppy, employees helping friends, people walking out with 4 pairs when they clearly said 1 per person, they f'n up the game....

Honestly, Bleep 21 Mercer.

Niketown does it right, giving out wristbands. Smh. Hard to believe they're both stores from the same company.

But the weather was not good at all for camping. Still got one pair of each in my size. Can't get too mad. *Jordanshrug*

Got home at 4 am last night and was thinking about heading to mercer but glad I stayed especially with the how the weather was and knowing they would pull some bs.

anyone know where to cop the olive/tan AF1 duckboots for the low?

not really tryna spend more than 80. may have to wait a lil longer...

how bout those 2 new mid workboots the cargo color and also the grey 1s any1 know when ther dropping next month and what places will have them??....is it a qs release i dont see them on them nike release list...thanks

http://just saw this on kix and the city

The Nike Air Force 1's 30th Anniversary has gotten off to a much quieter start than the onslaught that was the sneaker's 25th anniversary. It appears that instead of a mega blowout anniversary celebration, Nike has opted to recognize the sneaker's legacy through solid colorways instead. As part of their 30th Anniversary series of Air Force 1 flavors, Nike is set to release the White/Medium Grey/Ice Nike Air Force 1 Low. The White/Medium Grey/Ice Nike Air Force 1 Low features a smooth pearlized White leather upper sitting on a Medium Grey midsole and an icy coutsole.
The White/Medium Grey/Ice Nike Air Force Low is set to release later this Spring.

http://www.kixandthecity.com/nike-air-force-1-low-30th-anniversary-white-medium-grey-ice/

Back
Top Bottom