OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I didn't dig the way the concept was executed on all of the shoes released, but I did like the way it's done on the forces.

I mean, I like the different tones of white and the different materials but the zip tie and the words writtin' sporadically ruin it

It's essentially a 'concept' sneaker in the design phases. As a one-off or a promotional type sneaker it's OK but it's baffling how people are going ape 'ish for it though.

Literally the only design aspect I dig on the Off White’s is the translucent midsole ~ outsole...The whole upper just doesn’t do it for me...

What is it about these Off White joints that are so appealing?

All the OW sneakers are trash, IMO. Let’s be real—if these dropped randomly without a hyped name attached to them, most people wouldn’t care. We’d probably be clowning them.

I can dig the concept, and I could see these being a cool collectible to sit in a glass case. But to wear? No thanks.

have you worn them?

i think the 90's are great on feet. Prestos are fire. AF1 and blazers

the only ones im not a fan of are the AJ1, hyperdunks, and chucks.

http%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2017%2F10%2Fa-cold-walls-nikelab-collab-is-dropping-this-week-4.jpg

have you worn them?

i think the 90's are great on feet. Prestos are fire. AF1 and blazers

the only ones im not a fan of are the AJ1, hyperdunks, and chucks.

Would wearing them make the design change? No I haven’t worn them. :lol:

For $500, I’d like to see a deconstructed shoe. Being able to see the stitch lines of all the Swooshes on the liner is horribly tacky (aside from my opinion on the overall design).

Any word on if these will ever drop? I know there's a mid with a similar CW dropping, but those just don't do it for me.

nike-special-field-af1-high-white-tiger-camo.jpg

Any word on if these will ever drop? I know there's a mid with a similar CW dropping, but those just don't do it for me.

nike-special-field-af1-high-white-tiger-camo.jpg
Don't know about these, but it looks like some tripple black SF Highs are dropping soon.

Attachments

• black sf.png
    black sf.png
    180.7 KB · Views: 29
Back
Top Bottom