OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I completely forgot about black Supreme's when I was messing with it last night, FAILED! 
mad.gif

for those of you that didn't get to make a pair of "black supremes"

don't worry.

there's probably going to be FSRs on ebay haha. clot air max 1 all over again.

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Can't wait to see how the clear infrared sole looks. Is it confirmed that there was only 750 pairs available?

v5e88i.jpg

I was messing around with these with a black sole and no contrast stitching, definitely look solid.

Disappointed they were limited and are sold out already though...

A few pairs that didn't make the cut but still nice imo. Let me know which one you guys like.

This is the pair I was able to get then this was one I made for fun. The concept for these shoes was to have the shoes color match my trucks new paint job

with so much coming out and so much info on upcoming shoes this past week i dont feel that bad that i passed on a shoe that's past it prime

even if there was cement/elephant print all over it

I like those camo / soar that was just posted on the other site....glad to get some bright summer colors finally after all these dark ones

I saw the swatches for the elephant print last week and its really grey/grey, not grey/black like the previews. Might make a few people upset. The all black and the tan are coming out next I think.

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

I saw the swatches for the elephant print last week and its really grey/grey, not grey/black like the previews. Might make a few people upset. The all black and the tan are coming out next I think.

Hm, this doesn't sound too good.

Two things I realized via it's use on the Air Max....

1) Too much elephant/cement print is NOT a good thing.

2) People will still eat it up regardless.

The beauty of the Jordan III is that it's on the toe and the heel. Not on a large portion of the sneaker.

Those last 2 XILEGACY posted are *!%+@$! ILL!

I ordered a few pair of the elephant print AF1 ID's but ended up canceling my orders. They looked to much like fusions

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

It's grey/darkdarkgrey, honestly doesn't look as bad as you make it out to be. People shouldn't be too mad. And I hope the black/black and the tan elephant print doesn't come out next month, those 2 I really want to play with earlier this month. I already caved and made 2 iDs.

Back
Top Bottom