OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

dopee, thanks bigevan23 bigevan23 appreciate that one. The shipping was kind of killer, but an extra $40 to lock them down, its whatever. I tend to lose on draws anyways, and I wasnt on top of this release at all.
i was hoping you'd get the HAL link i posted earlier...came out to 218 shipped which as a NY'er is what I pay from NDC.

Rocs from jimmy jazz shipped , will be here Saturday!

Going to the Just Dons as maybe trade bait for the Travis 1s In case i strike out . Travis are my number 1 pick though

Please get rid of those Yeezy’s it’s like we get it they Yeezy’s but the market is so flooded with them the exclusivity is completely gone
A sidebar of me wanted to keep for casual everyday wear, like sweat pants for my feet but I'm just not that into these. I think the translucent sole throwing me off

i really want the acronyms, those are a grail shoe of mine, but i'd wanna trade them for the black ones from a couple of years ago.

Travis Scott joints are one of the worst AF1s I've ever seen. So ****in ugly.

Just Don's are cool but they don't even look like AF1s to me. Look like the cheap version when Nike makes a similar version at a lesser cost.

Give me my Sheeds and let me be great.

A Ma Maniere......waiting game :frown:

Hoping they were just lazy and decided to ship on a Friday lol
90AF4D41-86E9-4F35-822A-E0307D8A36E4.gif

I got a 12 on Ma Maniere and was able to scoop a 12 locally... If Mainere ships and anyone is interested they can have them for retail

IMG_7977.JPG

Picked up a pair for an ex as a I-may-or-may-not-have-thrown-your-OG-pair-in-the-sewer....gift. Logo color seems a bit off.

Attachments

• IMG_7976.JPG
    IMG_7976.JPG
    290.7 KB · Views: 38
For all the NBA fans, check your Nike+ inbox for the opportunity to customize the NBA AF1 Premium

62468B57-FAEE-4916-9F09-ACB1DE6A84B5.jpeg

Hit on the Nike Soho lottery for the Rocs. I might wind up with two pairs if Maniere comes through, but at least I’ll have one pair in hand tomorrow.

Hit Nike SOHO for two pairs of Rocs and two pairs of Don’s. Looks like a 4/4 collection of AF100 might be possible. Wasn’t a huge fan of the quality of the Acronym in person.

Off-White > Rocs > Travis Scott’s > Just Don’s > Acronym

And that’s coming from someone who liked the Acronyms the best when the release was announced.

Back
Top Bottom