OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Where are the Bobbito hi's from '07?

Favorite AF1 of all time. (picture does absolutely no justice).

I'll probably be the only one voting for these :lol:

Last edited:
VOTE FOR UR FAV AIR FORCE 1 TO RE-RELEASE
https://apps.facebook.com/nike_airforceone/
LETS GET SOME UENO AIR FORCE 1'S YALL :nthat:
LETS PUT IN SOME WORK
Wtf, do people not know how to navigate this page?

Tell me why the top 5 in HISTORY looks like this right now.

Wait......WHAT?! That list cannot be real. All 5 of those are overhyped pieces of garbage.

Gimme Cocoa Snakes with good quality (not that crappy "leather" from the retros) and the Atmos joints and I'd die a happy AF1 man. Of course there are more I'd love to have, but those 2 just do it for me.

Year of the Rabbits....LOL.

I got my jewels in the other day and I while I'm happy with the fit, I wasn't to excited about the monotone color, I swapped out the laces on the grey pair and I'm really happy with how they look now. Now I just need to figure out what to color to replace the laces with on the red pair. White seems a bit boring on those.

af1j.jpg

Last edited:
Anybody know the difference between the black and turquoise AF1 that's everywhere and the JD Sports exclusive? They look identical to me

I love the hot punch, I'm going to wait it out and see if they drop in price before pulling the trigger.

Saw 2 out of the 3 embroidery packs today, and they look sick. Nice to see a decent quality AF1 in it's normal price point. On another note, how are we not talking about these yet?

Wait......WHAT?! That list cannot be real. All 5 of those are overhyped pieces of garbage.
Gimme Cocoa Snakes with good quality (not that crappy "leather" from the retros) and the Atmos joints and I'd die a happy AF1 man. Of course there are more I'd love to have, but those 2 just do it for me.
Year of the Rabbits....LOL.
Are none of you voting? The "top 5 in history" list hasn't changed!!! :lol: >D

^ Who cares?

The retro will likely suck in terms of materials and shape. And, if they do use premium materials, they'll likely be as expensive as an OG.

^ Who cares?
The retro will likely suck in terms of materials and shape. And, if they do use premium materials, they'll likely be as expensive as an OG.

They'll be seamless/vac-tech, have a leather sockliner, leather midsole and an air unit just to justify the $200+ price tag.

On a side note, has anyone seen the Black/Volt Hi that just dropped? The dashboard in my car has softer plastics than that junk. :x

How are the Linens not at least in the top 5?????!!!! Who is doing the voting 12 year olds?

I don't think they'd be in my top 5 either, to be honest. I love em and all, but top 5 is a high bar.

BTW, I was taking some stuff to storage today and I absolutely dropped a pair of linens without noticing it. They were loose, no box. Just sitting in a brown paper bag. Bag was just sitting in on a Queens sidewalk for a good 10-15 minutes before I realized it and picked them back up. It was pouring though, so people probably strictly concerned with getting where they were going and probably weren't going to start exploring bags left on a street corner.

Back
Top Bottom