OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Those mints are fresh! Wish the gum sole was mint as well. But either way very nice. I might pick em up not sure though cuz the color isnt hittin anything i got in the closet n im not buying any extra outfits just to look nice with 1 shoe

White tee, blue jeans/shorts always works. It's summer time.

My linen IDs finally came in after waiting about 7 weeks. Just took some quick pics but the room was kinda dark, I'll take better pics later. Really happy with how they turned out and so far the quality seems pretty good.

W/O flash

W/flash

Man Nike is coming with some nice AF1's lately. Starting to get that feeling again..................
"Nylon" Pack

Last edited:
Very nice... Will prob get the black and the greys

My old grey canvas lows are beat... Will be nice to get a replacement

This is def one of the worst ID months in recent memory...

Do I really need to try lunars? Are they that comfortable?

BIP those canyons are beauties... Do you have the joints from like 04-05 with the gum midsole?

Thanks. Don't think I have any gums newer than those I posted. I have the black/gum highs from like '04 or '05, but nothing in white.

Pana, they are adding a 'tumbled' effect to the vinyl 'leather' that they are passing off as premium these days. Marginally better than the stiff, glossy pleather they are running on 'Basic' AF1 but not super comfortable and it creases a bit weirdly.

Yup. The tumbled effect makes them look better (less cheap), but it doesn't improve the quality.though.

They are sitting everywhere. Pissed people off that the back wasn't lasered.

Nike did Sheed dirty on his lunar forces, but I have mad respect for Sheed so I had to cop both pairs.

Nice to see Rapido up in here.

My linen IDs finally came in after waiting about 7 weeks. Just took some quick pics but the room was kinda dark, I'll take better pics later. Really happy with how they turned out and so far the quality seems pretty good.

Nice. Yeah, quality on the IDs is superior to regular releases. At least that help justify the price tag a tiny bit.

Man Nike is coming with some nice AF1's lately. Starting to get that feeling again..................

I'm actually liking the freshwater-esque CW the most.

Those nylons are :pimp:

Why can't Nike ever drop a Courir-esque colorway? Black with white swoosh and gum buttom. It cant be that hard.

All these smooth c/w dropping, im liking what im seeing, currently on the hunt for the navy dover streets, prices i seen are crazy

Those blk/wht canvas with gum bottoms are real nice! I don't know anything about air force 1s- can I wait for these to drop in price or is there a chance they will sellout soon after release?

Last edited:
If i cant pick up 2 pairs of black grapes on the 15th will def come away with the 1st canvas pair (i guess its cream) maybe grab that squadron pair too

Upcoming summer release :

These will propably be my first AF1 in a long time :smokin

Those browns looking tooo sweet for fall. Most wearable option from the blazer pack, imo. All of the pack is looking mighty fine though

Any new info on the mint/patent joint? Got my sight set on those. Only AF1s I'm pressed to get besides these canvas/gum joints. Anyone know if those will be like Footlocker type gr, or a little more exclusive?:nerd:

Upcoming summer release :

These will propably be my first AF1 in a long time
smokin.gif
These are cool except the white sock liner and the painted AIR/line on the midsole. Then again, most AF1s released nowadays have the AIR/line painted. I prefer would prefer the midsole not painted. There are actually come nice colorways being released like this but the majority imo have been no good (i.e..all the lunar air forces.) 

The Gum Bottoms are back and they looking good plus its gonna easy to cop the Af1s recently i just pick up the pistons sheed AF1 low for a deal but do anybody have the Lebron CHAMBER OF FEAR pack

Back
Top Bottom