OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Blessed be thy denim, in the name of the fodder.

AEE643FE-DECD-4966-A2E0-29997AAAD81B.jpeg

Nah, the extra pics shoulda been for those ‘03 gummies 🔥🔥🔥
You know I was wondering if anyone was going to say this! Haha I know generally speaking folks did not eff with the just do it pack but it was really cool to get those….pics weren’t too detailed so it was a surprise to have the holograms attached when they arrived. I like that weird stuff. Thankful for the gums and clears someone posted them for a buck fifty each

You get any shipment update before they arrived? Still waiting on mine. No email since I ordered them
i got a notification that the label was made, then it took a few days to actually see some movement..
give or take, it took about 2 weeks after the release date to arrive.
it was shipped out from jersey.

i got a notification that the label was made, then it took a few days to actually see some movement..
give or take, it took about 2 weeks after the release date to arrive.
it was shipped out from jersey.
Smh I’ve gotten nothing yet. No tracking number. I emailed them and no response. If I don’t hear anything by Friday I might just do a chargeback

Really happy with these. 77€, a bargain.
Merci Bnsko pour le bon plan !
4055CE71-FC83-4797-8B2F-46077D1B4695.jpeg
box on these was 90, am I correct when did it reach 140 in store? like this happened when them statues of liberty dropped, dover street had them for 90 ( price on box) and NTNY was bumpin for like 110 am I missing something

Back
Top Bottom