OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Brazil goes super hard...can't wait till Spring since I'm in winter wonderland at the moment. ...

I'm sure they did. It was earlier this year. Maybe we'll get more plain pony hair colors along with the animal print ones. As long as they dont take the regular options down anytime soon i'm good on the premiums. Still have a few to order.

Can't even stunt I'm kinda happy they brought back the animal print option on NikeID. I slept last time and Ty ended up with that crazy pair for the summer.

OMFG
these remind me of 90's air force 1's
be prepared

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Nike Air Force 1 Low “Black Patent Leather” Sample
December 31st, 2013 by Aaron Hope

The Dunk Low SB took on a couple of Air Jordan XI original colorways, so it’s certainly not out of the question for the Air Force 1 to trot out something similar. And indeed, it would appear that Nike Sportswear has something on the way that will at the very least draw comparisons to that iconic patent leather design. That’s because these new Nike Air Force 1 Lows have a similar glossy black upper/white laces combination with a white midsole, but these miss out on a true ‘Concord’ match with the sole opting for totally opaque Game Royal. Stick with Sneaker News to find out if and when these release and if any other styles join them, and if you like this sample pair, you can snatch it up courtesy of madsolar on eBay.

Nike Air Force 1 Low
Color: Black/Black-White-Game Royal
Style Code: 488298-058

Last edited:
Those patent leathers are fire. They're obviously inspired by concords though, so I can't understand why they wouldn't do a clear sole on them. I'll still cop, the shape looks pretty good on those.

The blue sole almost kills it...me personally. .not a big fan of patent leather on forces. ...just me though..

the only shoe I ever regretted selling is an Air Force 1, and I have the same pair on the way back to me now.  excited to see them again!

Last edited:
Can someone give me a better idea on what the black and small white dots are on the new pony hair ID option?

Is this still "hair" but black hair with small white dots??

Back
Top Bottom