OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

FF86EE8C-4C22-4637-9637-A6BB8FDB5E3E.jpeg

I don’t understand what makes those htown forces “htown” looks like a womens gr release.

It’s an homage to slab culture which is distinctly Houston, but is a pretty small part of Houston. My guess is most of the city doesn’t know what it is even if they’ve seen an example.

UNC COTM $105 shipped. I just copped.

Was debating on whether to pull the trigger or not. Wound up doing it.
Too reminiscent of the good old days - excited to have them in hand.

How's Undefeated's shipping? I ordered a pair but made a typo on my email & didn't realize until my purchase was complete 🤦‍♂️.

I ordered a pair of Terminators from them yesterday, and they shipped them the same day. They typically ship via UPS.

Are these sitting? Wow! :wow:

Got my 13 and circled back to see a FSR.
Love to see it though. If you really want them you can get them.
The Jordan 1 comes out tomorrow. People are making a decision. 160 is steep for an Air Force 1 Low as well.
Yeah I was tryna see if I'd hit on the AMM4s, but I definitely wanted these.
How's Undefeated's shipping? I ordered a pair but made a typo on my email & didn't realize until my purchase was complete 🤦‍♂️.
They usually ship out pretty quick. On the last drop they shipped same day and I got them the next day since I'm here in LA.

They usually ship out pretty quick. On the last drop they shipped same day and I got them the next day since I'm here in LA.
It depends. The last few drops I got from them was the Five On It pack Dunks and Air Forces and they took weeks before they shipped.

Thanks for the replies guys. I reached out to them via email asking if they can send my shipping info to the correct email. I got an automatic reply so Idk if they really will but I guess I just gotta play the waiting game now...

It’s an homage to slab culture which is distinctly Houston, but is a pretty small part of Houston. My guess is most of the city doesn’t know what it is even if they’ve seen an example.
Even looking at it like that I still don’t see it. I guess the tape on the insole is for screw. If they were going for that they shoulldve came all patent leather solid color with a wood grain check. Grey midsole for the grey side pieces and a gum bottom for the vogue stripe. Premium grey or buck leather sock liner and insole.

really they could do a pack with a red pr and a blue pr for the north and south and even teal, wine berry, black, purple etc to represent the different color slab lines. Put a swanger logo on one of the heel tabs or the tongue label.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom