OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Pink cotm was still at st Alfred last night in some sizes for 77 or so shipped last night. Still debating on coping a 3rd pair for myself.

I still need all white COTMS, Wht/red/Gum Cotms, and two of the Undftds. Waiting to catch them Undftds for the low I copped one colorway for like 120ish but that aint low enough really

I need the all white and white/blue COTM. Nike hit these out the park. Simplicity.

All red and and white/silver is a coo.

Did a 180 on these undefeated. I usually stay away from collab pieces but they did those right.

Premium Goods x Nike Air Force 1 Low
Release Date: 2023
Color: N/A
Mens: N/A
Style Code: DV2957-200

premium-goods-nike-air-force-1-low-dv2957-200-10.jpg
premium-goods-nike-air-force-1-low-dv2957-200-6.jpg
premium-goods-nike-air-force-1-low-dv2957-200-8.jpg
premium-goods-nike-air-force-1-low-dv2957-200-7.jpg
premium-goods-nike-air-force-1-low-dv2957-200-3.jpg
premium-goods-nike-air-force-1-low-dv2957-200-2.jpg
premium-goods-nike-air-force-1-low-dv2957-200-9.jpg
premium-goods-nike-air-force-1-low-dv2957-200-1.jpg
premium-goods-nike-air-force-1-low-dv2957-200-5.jpg
premium-goods-nike-air-force-1-low-dv2957-200-4.jpg

Which feels and fits better, COTM or Nocta? How do they compare with JE ones and Rocafella?
Never had JE. COTM feels like my Roc pair both 11.5. My 11.5 in Nocta fit tight and my 12 in my Nocta feels good. Also why didnt you ask me this earlier when I text you ? Lmfao

Never had JE. COTM feels like my Roc pair both 11.5. My 11.5 in Nocta fit tight and my 12 in my Nocta feels good. Also why didnt you ask me this earlier when I text you ? Lmfao
In my opinion, JE have much better quality and been the most comfortable. Wanted to see if Nocta's were on that level quality wise. I've had all the others. And why didn't I ask earlier? Never let them know your next move :rofl:

Loved those in high school.

That Second Coming commercial was so dope, kinda thought they'd have a similar campaign for the anniversary this year but, oh well.

Yo how do y’all get those sales from Sneaker Room??? I signed up weeks ago and I’m trying to get a few shoes for my daughter but I haven’t seen any sales on here or gotten any emails.

Thanks

I haven’t seen a code ever since I signed up for the emails and followed them other than whatever 45% gets posted in here

Back
Top Bottom