OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Why do you want them if you hate Fat Joe when there are several different but similar looking colorways that are easy to get for much less...?

This.

Davey Magoo Davey Magoo beat it. :lol:

da-hell.gif

A black And white Rucker Jersey would really set the TS forces off. Quick question about the cotm . What are some good colorways. Air Force collection is small. Got these a few white on white on ice, and a custom.

Man how can you not like the Don Cartagena. He has stood the test of time especially in hip hop culture. He was a graffiti artist. He was a good rapper imo. Hip hop ceo who introd us to Big Pun and Remy Ma. He is a sneaker
connoisseur. My favorite moment is when he licked the Olympics on cribs. I threw my pair in the washer and licked my ish. Put some respect on Joey Cracks name.

Man how can you not like the Don Cartagena. He has stood the test of time especially in hip hop culture. He was a graffiti artist. He was a good rapper imo. Hip hop ceo who introd us to Big Pun and Remy Ma. He is a sneaker
connoisseur. My favorite moment is when he licked the Olympics on cribs. I threw my pair in the washer and licked my ish. Put some respect on Joey Cracks name.
Don’t forget pimp my ride in Serbia somewhere lol

Anyone on the hunt for the Porpoise Terror Squad pair. GOAT had a few big sizes for $160. Pretty much retail plus shipping and fees.

Back
Top Bottom