OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Probably a dumb question but anyone know where I can find white on white low af1's for a cheaper price than retail

These just came in. VERY slept on IMO. Don't even mind the lunar treatment.

also got a pic of them from the front. keep in mind that the color orange from the inside rubs off on the sock you wear, so your socks end up becoming a little orange after wear. kinda annoying and happens with a pair of timbs I own. gotta buy a new set of socks because of that :smh:

finally nike do the right thing and release this :smokin I REALLY LOVE IT!!! finally patent leather AF1 knicks colorway (assuming this will follow flightposite 1 next month with same color)

feeling so clean :smokin love it the quality and material

and AF1 "Yeezy" already dropped here in shanghai

no GITD on sole, nubuck leather feel so nice

Last edited:
I just wish i'd taken my time purchasing both pairs as i went TTS and after trying them on, I should've sized down .5...

I'm too impatient to go about reselling them (market is weak for em) and tryin to find the elusive 7.5 (i'm TTS sz 8 ) and inevitably paying resale SMH... So i'm stuck with em... bout to be double socking it out in these streets...

didnt u say u was going to japan soon??? :nerd:
if so mind helping out on those black/gold mids
ha yeah. imma be in japan next week wednesday. not sure if shoe shopping is on the agenda. gonna have my one year old son. probably buy clothes and toys for my lil' man and me and my gf gonna eat a ton of ramen. which mids?

the white/white ice highs are not worth the retail price imo cause the material looks ok but feels cheap on the foot. def look to get them at a discount (less than a hundred) if you really want em.

Back
Top Bottom