OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

No problem man. You wouldve been sick if you gave up the 88s and then got told where to cop rts at retail :lol:

Copped the Mints on FNL when they did a huge sale at the end of the summer/ beginning of fall for like $45 shipped. STILL haven't worn em, smh. Wish they'd dropped that salmon colored sample with the gum bottom....
Yeah so did I
FNL was clutch still waiting to pull them out
Kinda mad I didn't double up at that price
And what sucks about that salmon colorway is I think it released in Asia :smh:

U DONT KNOW ME PLAYBOY.

IVE SPENT YEARS HOOKING NTERS UP AND IVE BEEN FORTUNATE TO GET FAVORS RETURNED.

ACTUALLY, SHOUT OUT TO @ALP FOR ALLEY OOPING ME INFO THAT THE RT WERE AVAILABLE TO ME FOR RETAIL.

IDK WHO THIS DUDE IS BUT I DEF WONT BE OOPING HIM ANYTHING. EVER.
IMO and its just MY opinion
When u oop somebody or helping them u aint doing it for a return favor u doing it to help
If everybody opp'd just for a favor nobody would oop

[thread="213939"]
[QUOTE name="DWileykyoT" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/213939/official-air-force-one-thread/6810#post_20198356[/URL]"]
See if you can get your $20 back bruh[/thread]
[thread="213939"]

I just spit out mad Brandy :rofl:

I was trying to figure out his thought process behind buying them too. The fact that they have a deubré means that it was pretty much after they stopped using materials worth mentioning on all whites, so he can really just go grab a pair from his local FTL and save his time.[/thread]

[thread="213939"] [/thread]

Thought process was aside from creases and dirt.  They looked to be in decent shape for Work Shoes and all around shoes.  I don't have a ton of money to spend on shoes so I just buy practical stuff.  Waiting for a sale at the outlet.  

Quote:

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare 

I died :lol:

But let that man cook

I mean I coulda gave him my old white on whites for free though :lol:

Free white on white?  Do you have a size 12?   :D

[/quote]
Naw 8.5

where to cop rts at retail :lol:

Last edited:
FCNY actually sold about 1 FSR of the RT lows mids and highs at RIDICULOUS prices. I don't know where people get their shoe info but damn they're about to be re-released at retail lol.

FCNY actually sold about 1 FSR of the RT lows mids and highs at RIDICULOUS prices. I don't know where people get their shoe info but damn they're about to be re-released at retail lol.
I sold my low on ebay for 425 plus shipping which was very good considering theyre about to be rereleased.

Nikestore tweeted about the online release its a page or 2 back

cork option is fire.
So may clean looks with this one. jsut make it all cork and pick any single color for the sole/liner/swoosh and it looks awesome. Might buy a white/cork pair.

Back
Top Bottom