OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

/width/500/height/1000[/IMG]
Nike Air Force 1 Low GS “Volt”
May 14th, 2014 by Brendan Dunne

We know that there are a lot of Air Force 1s out there, but this Nike Air Force 1 Low has got to be up there in terms of the brightest ever. The shoes feature a supercharged volt colorway that slides more towards the green end of the spectrum one the bottom half. They’ve also got a translucent outsole and a ripstop Swoosh across the side that switches up the colors a bit further. Just so you know though, they’re a GS creation. Continue reading for more images on the Nike Air Force 1 Low in question and let us know in the comments if you like the look.

Source: Inflammable

Nike Air Force 1
Style Code: 596728-701

kinda nice or the kiddies IMO
also it looks like its nubuck

Here's a pic of the men's samples of those volts. Still don't really have an opinion on these but I can't imagine that's not the usual stiff cheap GR AF1 leather.

Nike DOwntown 'Ice Pack', I think they are fire

Wolf Grey / Photo Blue – Premium Platinum
White / Light Crimson – Atomic Mango

Last edited:
Nike Air Force 1 Low “Seersucker Pack”
April 7th, 2014 by Aaron Hope

Nike Sportswear has at least three pairs of seersucker Uptowns on tap for summer, each with its own way of implementing the puckered cotton textile. Following up on the white and red Nike Air Force 1 Low that kept it to just the eyestay and Swooshes comes another pair that reverses that distribution on the upper. These joints are completely tonal with grey stripes, and like all three pairs in the pack, these finish with the timeless gum outsole. Click in to get a better view and stick with Sneaker News for US release info on these ‘Seersucker’ Air Force 1 Lows.

Source: mita sneakers

Nike Air Force 1 Low
Color: Pure Platinum/White-Gum Light Brown
Style Code: 488298-051
also, on this.. any news on a stateside release?

Nike DOwntown 'Ice Pack', I think they are fire

Wolf Grey / Photo Blue – Premium Platinum
White / Light Crimson – Atomic Mango
I love em.

Perfect summer shoes.

The blue sole with the clear upper reminds me of the Nike SB Chairman Bao that were released last month.

Here's a pic of the men's samples of those volts. Still don't really have an opinion on these but I can't imagine that's not the usual stiff cheap GR AF1 leather.

So are these releasing in mens?

ill cop, always wanted an all volt shoe, but the only model I ever considered copping was a sample (LeBron 9 elite)

But these look good on an af1

Back
Top Bottom