OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

So far all these upcoming/new releases are lameeeee. Step it up Nike! Need better color combinations
These look "lame" to you? Looks like Nike actually tried with this one...

1994 white/deep garnet mids from my watch list..

*edit..

another new cw (black/game royal/bright mango), the comment about lame new releases came too soon bro:

Last edited:
1994 white/deep garnet mids from my watch list..

*edit..
another new cw (black/game royal/bright mango), the comment about lame new releases came too soon bro:

Not a fan of high or mid tops, would look good on lows but still nothing fire. Impress me with some fly sh* t Nike!

UPS dropped these off a day late. Nike Air Force 1 IDs all white edition. Safari tip and eye stay, with reflective tongue, swoosh and back tab. Military blue accents.

I was thinking about buying the lunarforce 1 digi camos and painting the midsole white because I hate black midsoles on AF-1s. Do u think itll good?

I was thinking about buying the lunarforce 1 digi camos and painting the midsole white because I hate black midsoles on AF-1s. Do u think itll good?

The shoes are hard but the lunar force is wack/ugly to me. Wish they made them in regular forces

Moving, always fun. Got a lil more than half of em here so far. None for sale btw

I miss the quality of old AF1's. I wouldn't even mind paying more to have some butter like the old days. Buttery AF1's are the best, hands down.

Back
Top Bottom