OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Hows the quality on them? I seen them 97s on IG and didn't even know a force was along with it.

Right I'm in the uk and has the red and yellow af1's come out over there yet ?

Hows the quality on them? I seen them 97s on IG and didn't even know a force was along with it.
Quality is really good. Inside has some perforated material which is top notch along with the nice material outside.

i am bout to pull the trigger on a pair of all white mids from 2003...i know the material isn't gonna b pre-2000 quality, but i know the quality will trump what they using today...sh*t anything is better than todays quality

Not sure if I love those or hate those to be honest. Might have to see em in person

Not sure if I love those or hate those to be honest. Might have to see em in person
in person they do not disappoint, they are :smokin. the whole time I was excited for the xivs coming out, copped those and once I seen these completely forgot about them :lol:. like these way more than xivs, but xivs are still :smokin in their own right

I missed them on NDC. Oh well. Still love them. If I can ever find a 14 at a fair price, it's a wrap.

Very nice pick up.

Props on the pick up
But I ain't feelin em
its it the lunar sole, or just colorway in general? I know ppl here were hating on that new lunar sole back when they first starting releasing them but to me it looks good, on certain shoes even fits better than a regular af1 sole.

Last edited:
Wish those Rio Mids had been highs... I would been all over em... love that Lunar sole... Wore my UNDFTD highs last week, comfy and visually pleasing, lol.

I don't think they are the Georgetown PE version, however here is another picture off the sneaker boutique's IG page.  It almost looks like a darker version of a powder blue, but it does say grey on the box.

I want to see these in person. I'm digging this colorway.

you talking bout these?
I saw these in person last weekend, pretty nice in person. I'm just not too big of a fan of Lunar soles on Forces.

Pardon me if this has been asked before, but with the change up at 21Mercer did Nike discontinue the Bespoke program? I know there was a lot of terrible stuff to come out of it, but I always liked to toy with the idea of making an appointment at some point as a treat for myself.

Pardon me if this has been asked before, but with the change up at 21Mercer did Nike discontinue the Bespoke program? I know there was a lot of terrible stuff to come out of it, but I always liked to toy with the idea of making an appointment at some point as a treat for myself.
I think they did. At least at that location.

Well then I guess that's it for that program, since they'd only occasionally offer it at the Harajuku NSW and I think they did it once out of the big NSW door in London. I'd love to see them revamp it and have it come back though, I always held on to my money in the hopes that they'd offer another silhouette.

Back
Top Bottom