OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I hope 17th ain't the RD. That's too many shoes this week along with moon am90s and blue/gold kds

most likely that day is just for that store and the wider release would be the first half of Aug

I've heard that Lunar Sole is more comfortable and as I dont have a white/white pair of Forces I may cop them soon, still waitng for release on Size? of those Lunars I shared a few pages back though

Did you catch them on sale last weekend? I forget what site it was...

I almost pulled the trigger... I like those a lot better than the other lunar midsole tho
No I dident get them on sale I got them from Size? with free shipping to the US I should of waited for the white ones to drop here but its all good overall happy with the purchase.  I like this lunar sole more than the last one too

Going to grab these if I strike out on the RTs otherwise I'll wait until the end of the month

I already have two predominantly black pairs of forces so I'm skipping these RT's all together. I regret sleeping on the white ones too

Yea blacks just dont do it for me. Glad i scooped the whites. And there were multiple restocks on the whites on NDC and Barneys. They weren't that hard to cop.

IDK those blacks are more enticing to me than the whites, might make some things happen and snatch em

Back
Top Bottom