OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Got my first pair of forces today, tight around the knuckles on my feet but I like em

Came across a good deal on those hologram forces,

What's your thoughts on these? Always liked them, but not for retail, came across a good deal, thinking of picking them up

Came across a good deal on those hologram forces,

What's your thoughts on these? Always liked them, but not for retail, came across a good deal, thinking of picking them up
I paid 70 for em. They are so nice in person but they slim and tight. Worth it tho

I need serious help with this, please help!

I want to buy all white women air force 1 MID or HIGH for my girl but i cant seem to find them anywhere! does somebody know is it safe to buy her air force 1 for men? come on female sneakerheads, help :smile:

Last edited:
whats the general consensus of sizing when it comes to AF1 highs? was reading before it was bigger than TTS but i go TTS with everything so just trying to clarify it

whats the general consensus of sizing when it comes to AF1 highs? was reading before it was bigger than TTS but i go TTS with everything so just trying to clarify it

For me, I go tts. I go .5 down for lows if I have to, and tts for any high.

I have another question: af1 rt dress like the af1 Classic? it is better to take a half size smaller?

Is there a separate AF1 ID thread? If there is can someone please point me in that direction? Thanks in advance.

length wise I could prolly .5 size down in highs but I find it extremely difficult to put the shoe on doing so in highs...I just stick to tts

lows I .5 down tho like the other dude said

Back
Top Bottom