OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

just realized i missed out on the supreme's, but not a damb given for even a half second.. 

some new forces..

new slate/white

white/black

Unforeseen circumstances

supreme af1 are trash and hyped. anyway, how easy you guys think its gonna be for those wheat af1s?? straight nostalgia 
LOL.  Right.  Good luck with that, because no shoe is hyped.  Don't get it confused that what goes on in the streets happens in here.  I don't recall many if anyone on here saying OH I HAVE to get those Supreme's, or I am going to kill myself.  Just because people around you or your area get PUMPED for a shoe coming out means everywhere else does.

LOL.  Right.  Good luck with that, because no shoe is hyped.  Don't get it confused that what goes on in the streets happens in here.  I don't recall many if anyone on here saying OH I HAVE to get those Supreme's, or I am going to kill myself.  Just because people around you or your area get PUMPED for a shoe coming out means everywhere else does.
sick.gif
 HUH? 

im in NYC bruh, whatever is hyped here is hyped. whatever happens elsewhere is irrelevant 

but i can care less bout them sup af1s. i was asking about the wheats

Last edited:
The black UNDFTD lows might get picked up. I like how they swapped the materials this time around. Reds got the shemagh pattern and the blacks got the nappy suede.

What's the release date on those? :nerd:

undefeated-nike-lunar-force-1-low-03-1.jpg

Last edited:
3 pairs on release day
And another 2 if they sit and
Probably all of me when they reach outlets
I'm buying em all so I can wear a pair every day of the week
These are too damn :pimp:
I think this might be the best release of an af1 this year
Cot damn these is too damn :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Damn they actually did those some justice. Gonna have to cop those wheats. Would love them to retro the lowtop wheats with the same quality.

Back
Top Bottom