OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

All White or All Black AF1 only lasted and still only last maybe a month

then you gotta grab a new pair.... 

unless they the LUX one's ... which IMO last the longest over all of them....

I have no problem with cats wanting the premes at all

I just wasn't jumping thru hoops to get em

def not paying over retail

We all know its been stated in the thread already
I can't find anything besides NDC 
embarassed.gif

you must be a real force fanatic! how many pairs of forces do you have? why haven't i seen you post in the team af1 thread?

and the regular id leather feels soft but creases quickly.

I been buying AF1 loooooong before this Website was even Created my friend....

I don't need to post in here to collect!

And I still  Have a sweet little collection of AF1 i've held on to....

Shheeeiiit You WISH YOU HAD!

so Shhhhhh it up..just shhhhhhhh

Don't take this the wrong way, but are those supposed to be impressive or something?

^ Naw, I feel exactly what you're saying.  But personally I'm to the point now where the rarity of PEs and F&F stuff from that era doesn't mean a lot.  

Most people who have that stuff are not the original owners, so they're not friends, family or the athlete.  In other words, it just takes a lot of money to obtain them and then you can say "look at these rare shoes I have!"  Not to mention a lot of the F&F/PE Forces are flat out ugly and nothing to go crazy over.  If they weren't rare or linked to a certain celebrity, most wouldn't even give them a second look.  The 40/40 Club joints come to mind...

^ Naw, I feel exactly what you're saying.  But personally I'm to the point now where the rarity of PEs and F&F stuff from that era doesn't mean a lot.  

Most people who have that stuff are not the original owners, so they're not friends, family or the athlete.  In other words, it just takes a lot of money to obtain them and then you can say "look at these rare shoes I have!"  Not to mention a lot of the F&F/PE Forces are flat out ugly and nothing to go crazy over.  If they weren't rare or linked to a certain celebrity, most wouldn't even give them a second look.  The 40/40 Club joints come to mind...

True dat!

Don't take this the wrong way, but are those supposed to be impressive or something?
The questions you should be asking yourself is .....

1. Do I have a pair?

2. Where Can I buy a Pair at?

3. How much will that pair cost me?

The Answers to those questions are impressive alone.....

The only question you should be asking yourself is .....

1. Do I have a pair? Are they a dope looking sneaker?

2. Where Can I buy a Pair at?

3. How much will that pair cost me?

The Answers to those questions are impressive alone.....
Fixed.

Be honest--you copped those because they're rare.  And you probably have never worn them, right?  

You posted those up like they're some awesome sneaker.  To me they're not.  They're just rare.  And you posted them up in reply to a dude I KNOW has had much, much, much heat AF1-wise over the years, no d-ride.  

Eh, it is what it is.  To each his own.  Not trying to come off like the salty old guy, but your post just struck me as funny.  Carry on.  

Not to come off as a salty old dude?... but your post is mad salty

and I didn't go Buy those Shady AF1 ....They were a gift and will never be worn...

We can kill this talk... because it all stems from Stuntman mike talking Ca Ca about he's never seen me in any AF1 Threads before ...... So I dropped one Pair of AF1 Heat out my collection..

Last edited:

Not to come off as a salty old dude?... but your post is mad salty

and I didn't go Buy those Shady AF1 ....They were a gift and will never be worn...

We can kill this talk... because it all stems from Stuntman mike talking Ca Ca about he's never seen me in any AF1 Threads before ...... So I dropped one Pair of AF1 Heat out my collection..
Maybe salty was the wrong word.  That would imply jealousy.  Grumpy would be more suitable. 

Let me ask you this though:  why post up that pair?  You've been doing this a long time, so why use that pair as some sort of justification of your AF1 history?  Just wondering.....

Closest Pair on the Shelf in front of me...

Didn't feel like Digging thur My Closet  since most my AF1 are put up and I have been wearing only Recent ones and Jordans' lately besides a few Dunks

my dude trife got me feelin like POP HOLDIN IT DOWNNNN :lol:
and yeah, don't really like those shadys and money for shoes is not really an issue - i just put it all down towards my son's education and future instead of shoes nowadays. no need for me to post pics because i've done plenty that.
no worries raab though. no real enmity in the words i type. just a little zealous when it comes to forces. if you really love em, that's cool.

my dude trife got me feelin like POP HOLDIN IT DOWNNNN
laugh.gif

and yeah, don't really like those shadys and money for shoes is not really an issue - i just put it all down towards my son's education and future instead of shoes nowadays. no need for me to post pics because i've done plenty that.
no worries raab though. no real enmity in the words i type. just a little zealous when it comes to forces. if you really love em, that's cool.
ALL GOOD In THE HOOD man

no worries

bring back the all white mid af1 with the yellow check and i'll start coppin af1s again.. those wheats might be my first pair i brought since middle school.

Back
Top Bottom