OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Just found these in the Back of the Closet....

Gonna try n clean them up... any tips on getting the Toe Box Creases out or less crease???

2003 NIKE AF1 Puerto Rico's.......Hoooooooeee   Puerto rico..... Hooooooeeeee
Love that song!

Scooped them up this morning from
NikeSF

Pretty smooth release at NTDC today with the homies. Quality is good in my opinion, love the suede on them.
2vdln9g.jpg

qpjoe8.jpg

np2nep.jpg

Easily one of my favorite retros of this year, but it's good to see that Nike is showing love to the AF1's with classic colorways again.
And those Puerto Rico's up there :smokin

Pretty smooth release at NTDC today with the homies. Quality is good in my opinion, love the suede on them.
2vdln9g.jpg

qpjoe8.jpg

np2nep.jpg

Easily one of my favorite retros of this year, but it's good to see that Nike is showing love to the AF1's with classic colorways again.
And those Puerto Rico's up there
smokin.gif
Are these unfiltered photos?

Looks like it. So mad i slept through my alarm on these this morning! Woke up at 10am, checked NDC and FTL and gone. Guess I'll just wait a couple weeks til those resellers be like "need these gone asap" for the black friday week releases
nthat.gif

Looks like it. So mad i slept through my alarm on these this morning! Woke up at 10am, checked NDC and FTL and gone. Guess I'll just wait a couple weeks til those resellers be like "need these gone asap" for the black friday week releases:nthat:

Thanks fellas, they are unfiltered. I just messed with the brightness and contrast a little bit to bring the suede out some.
But definitely a quality shoe in person. I know here in DC most of the smaller sizes (Below 10) were gone fairly early in the day, but I can't speak on elsewhere.

if true about ids I'll just make a hi flax and pass on the actual flaxs or take them back if I do cop

if true about ids I'll just make a hi flax and pass on the actual flaxs or take them back if I do cop

Same situation I'm in. Really can't stand mids, so hopefully the proper options are available to create a high-cut version.

Last edited:

Same situation I'm in. Really can't stand mids, so hopefully the proper options are available to create a high-cut version.

I hope the quality is as good...

Nike Air Flax_-12 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr
Nike Air Flax_-5 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr
Nike Air Flax_-20 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr
Nike Air Flax_-22 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr

Last edited:
He was supposed to be at a sneaker convention I went to yesterday lol. He's a local in Pittsburgh

Supposed to be? Geiger came thru to our 2nd Annual PGH Sneaker Convention yesterday rocking the 'What The Geiger' AF1 High. He was one of the judges for the best on foot sneaker contest, heres a few pics.

Back
Top Bottom