OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

jj watt with a fsr, nice..
laugh.gif
all of those wanting the wheats don't give in and pay resell.. they will be popping up at more stores, there will be returns, and there will be restocks at multiple stores.. for resell prices you can buy a wheat boot, i.e. timberland, that is actually waterproof.. patience!

Got my Flax in today. Joints are butter. Big ups to Nike for bringing them back and doing then justice, sans the shape.

Big downs to Footlocker/Eastbay for shipping in a bag SMH. Box looks like it was on the bottom of a stack for 10 years.

Was able to cop the last 9.5 from BAIT. Homegirl that took the phone order sounded pretty cute too #lurklife 
devil.gif

My local hoh here in atlanta had plenty of them on Saturday. I passed cause i dont do mids but i copped 3 pair for different guys in my air force 1 group on Facebook!

Yall got me feeling salty posting those pics of multiples and I can't even find one pair.
laugh.gif

I don't remember the last time a shoe had me feeling any type of stress like this one does.
only option for flax are resell i know a shop that has sz.9.5-13 shipped for $199.99

Before I comment on this, I don't resell on here so I don't have a horse in this race.

But I often see people comment with yours, "wait, they gonna restock, they gonna come back, just wait".

And more often then not they don't....

Do you have some type of inside track or allocation list that makes what your saying 100% true?
i realize you don't resell here because you stated that at the top of the page.. i was being humorous about you having a fsr b/c of all the pairs you posted, im happy for you! i do not have an inside track, i was speculating and i left out the "imo" part, just my thoughts that's all.. mids typically retail for $90-$100, so the retail price hike alone is unattractive imo.. my comments weren't directed at you, my bad if it seemed that way.. 

*edit: just noticed sneakerhead has them for $199.. wack!
mean.gif

Last edited:
So, you guys are gonna get mad anytime someone posts, mad pairs of a certain shoe, cuz you didn't get a pair?????

MAaaaaaaannnnn!!

That's WEAK!

This one ^^  just for those who missed out on both and are extra Salty! 
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
you gotta update those pics tho, you said you sold your last pair for $237.. too bad with all the money you made, you can't buy humility.. im sure you would rep yourself if you could..  just post a pic of hot air, that's all you have left..

Last edited:
So you posted those pics just to rub it in the face of those that missed out? :smh: that's kinda ****** up.

Back
Top Bottom