OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Local outlet had the Gumbo for 31, at that price I couldn't pass on them.

I doubt I'll ever really wear them out but it's a nice to have a lot of the all star releases when the game is in your town.

Last edited:
Cool guys. Thanks for the info! Cleanest and Egaroc, would you say that applies to all AF1s, or just lows like Coordinate says?

I'll probably head into a store to try a few pairs on.

To weigh in further, I noticed anything from the mid to late 2000s definitely run .5 size big. Recent pickups have been mixed, some tts some .5 size big. All my Nike ID lows from this year, are TTS. Which is a little confusing.

I think the reason is the GRs are pushed out in large numbers and they just lose consistency on the specs.

A friend of mine manages product manufacturing and explained it to me. They have measurements they require for quality control, and everything that comes out has to fit within a certain window of that measurement to pass.

It cuts costs to be less stringent. For instance, if the target is 20cm long and it comes out at 22cm, they could still pass it and not trash the shoe. However if they want to be particular because they expect the customer to be particular, then they could say it has to be exactly 20cm or it fails. That will lead to more product waste and therefore cause the shoe to be more expensive, or they have to spend more time per shoe to get it right the first time which also drives up costs. Either way it drives up costs to be more precise.

I highly doubt your average GR for 90 bucks in Footlocker gets held to the same standard as an ID or special release. Hence the discrepencies in sizing.

Cool guys. Thanks for the info! Cleanest and Egaroc, would you say that applies to all AF1s, or just lows like Coordinate says?

I'll probably head into a store to try a few pairs on.

To weigh in further, I noticed anything from the mid to late 2000s definitely run .5 size big. Recent pickups have been mixed, some tts some .5 size big. All my Nike ID lows from this year, are TTS. Which is a little confusing.

I think the reason is the GRs are pushed out in large numbers and they just lose consistency on the specs.

A friend of mine manages product manufacturing and explained it to me. They have measurements they require for quality control, and everything that comes out has to fit within a certain window of that measurement to pass.

It cuts costs to be less stringent. For instance, if the target is 20cm long and it comes out at 22cm, they could still pass it and not trash the shoe. However if they want to be particular because they expect the customer to be particular, then they could say it has to be exactly 20cm or it fails. That will lead to more product waste and therefore cause the shoe to be more expensive, or they have to spend more time per shoe to get it right the first time which also drives up costs. Either way it drives up costs to be more precise.

I highly doubt your average GR for 90 bucks in Footlocker gets held to the same standard as an ID or special release. Hence the discrepencies in sizing.
Also take into account sizing could differ depending on the materials used

Ubiq canceled my order on the red hi's with the lunar sole, I'll probably just ID a pair with the regular sole.

does anyone know the next ID options ?

^I'm waiting on the next options as well. Pendleton is supposed to end today, correct? Any idea or speculation what's next and when?

^I'm waiting on the next options as well. Pendleton is supposed to end today, correct? Any idea or speculation what's next and when?
Dec.29 came from me, I asked on Nikechat and thats what they told me. They aint always 100% right with their info...

Last edited:
Tossing and turning last night debating if i should make a pair, might do it tonight if its still available

can't find my size (13) in these... anybody know any retailers other than Renarts that has them?
Scoured the Internet found another place that sells them:

http://extrabutterny.com/

I don't know if they have a 12, but they DON'T have the blue.  Dude I talked to on the phone was real cool, but was disappointed when I told him a blue pair came out and they didn't get it.

Couldnt pass these up.. new with og box $66.70 shipped

Anyone know where to find the flax size 12 for $200-250 range, not with paying $300 plus for them. Thanks in advice

Last edited:
Not super related but currently watching the episode of Entourage where Turtle tried to cut in line for the limited Fukai Jama Air Force 1's.  But Vince said no I am not cutting in line, if you wanted these shoes you should of got up early like everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom