OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Look at this nonsense.

Best one's ever right there...Burned through my Tokyo's back around '06 but I have a pair of "One Night Only" someplace...Not the same as the OG but these pics make me want to break them out...

Also anybody know when the new ID options are going up? I'm wanting a new pair of High's but I'd much rather have the nylon strap option back before I commit...

Anyone know how to get a pair of the Naike Air Force 1's shipped to the U.S.? Looking for a size 8. Any help appreciated!

Anyone know how to get a pair of the Naike Air Force 1's shipped to the U.S.? Looking for a size 8. Any help appreciated!
there are good news , turn out there will be GR version of those AF1 china come out with black AF1 nike box

in china first they release on 4 sneaker store around country ranging from shanghai, beijing, guangzhou, and tianjin and then after that maybe GR release in all nike store

there are good news , turn out there will be GR version of those AF1 china come out with black AF1 nike box

in china first they release on 4 sneaker store around country ranging from shanghai, beijing, guangzhou, and tianjin and then after that maybe GR release in all nike store
Glook homie !! cant wait man that means i can get a second pair, got a connect for em chinas (in china) but waiting on the man...some people take forever to come thru, ill keep u guys updated

Nice!

If these hit stateside I might consider a purchase...Not to up on the colorway but the build alone is worth a second look...

Back
Top Bottom