OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Hello all,
my 1st post in here and i need some help already!
ohwell.gif

A friend of mine is looking for these. Anybody know what they are? I dont know AF1
frown.gif
Nike Air Force 1 High “Presidential Air Force One” (2012)
Retail was 175$

Hi's look like [emoji]128169[/emoji] without the strap, did it once probably wont do it again. If the strap is hitting the ground STRAP THE VELCRO TIGHTER

I'm thinking of making my first pair of custom ID forces. If anyone has a discount on Nike.com, it would be greatly appreciated [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Not to get all Mr. Belding on here, but, "Hey, hey , hey - what is going on here?"

Straps unstrapped hanging in the back. That's the only way to rock em.

Only Kev gets a pass for rocking with no straps, and that's because by doing so, he's just keeping them in perfect condition for when I buy them from him. :tongue:

Wuts the purpose of having hi's without da straps??
I'll post mine and a way to keep them off the floor from draggin bruhs

Straps always hanging in the back!

See? Of course, these two brothers right here know how to rock.

Salute. And, SEND, I'll get back to you on that other thing tonight.

That's how u posed rockem.
It's not a young thing at all. It's demographic region location where u from and generation wise as to how u rock em. I grew up with the straps hangin. Rasheed hoops like this!

This is how I sport my straps. I put the Velcro strap thru the loop. It takes a bit of effort but once it's it u don't have to worry about the strap dragging on the ground or the strap swinging too much.

http://s90.photobucket.com/user/egaroc1/media/8CCE059D-8FB8-437B-AA14-2CEDF4C7FFC7.jpg.html

Yes. That's the trick if you worry about the straps hanging and scraping and generally being inconvenient. Generally, it's not much of an issue with a leather strap, but the canvas straps can be a bit flimsy and annoying. Also, any of the pairs with the metal buckle on the strap (mostly newer pairs and some generations of IDs) are annoying because the buckle will swing and knock into the shoe and make noise and stuff. But, if you rotate it so the velcro-ed portion is through the loop, the strap won't flop around.

Oh, and I should have bit that ID, Ega. Great job on that one.

...Dudes talking 'bout no straps. Man, I'm about to go back to tucking my jeans into my socks for that one.

Last edited:
:lol: been rocking no strap when i wear highs with shorts (and preserving the strap for BIP haha).
but yeah, strap hanging looks the best.

glad i wasnt successful at copping those, cuz it seems everything ive gotten lately was black n white. BHM xx9, blackout fila 97, b/w flyknit racer, and im sure im missing something else. gray fila stacks if you consider that in between lol

I'm only 22, but I wear the highs with the strap hanging from the back too. I always thought that they looked better that way. And great looking iD @egaroc1 :pimp: Nice Haze's too diplomat1 diplomat1
I just picked these up today. I'm going to wear them with jeans, so I don't mind the sockliner color.
2mfdzl.jpg

4vocox.jpg

And here they are with the black pair from the same "pack."
5p0byb.jpg

What was the smallest size they made for Supreme x Nike Air Force 1 High (Black)? Also if they made it in size 5 in men (6.5 in women) would any one know a way to get these online without crazy prices?

What was the smallest size they made for Supreme x Nike Air Force 1 High (Black)? Also if they made it in size 5 in men (6.5 in women) would any one know a way to get these online without crazy prices?

right... you want a rare shoe, in an even more rare size (if it even exists), and dont want to pay a high price? wake up sir. you're gonna pay significantly more than you would even for a normal size 9-11

Most people dont realize that the Black pair is the RAREST of the three as Supreme dropped Boatloads of the white, and the Red pair ALSO dropped on NDC.

Supreme dropped sizes 8 and up on all three pairs ONLY.

If there ARE small sizes (under 8) they are DEF F&F.

You will NOT find these for cheap.

I recently found a 7.5 in the red pair for $300 VNDS and i got a steal IMO. Good luck, you're gonna need it.

wow you have got to be kidding me.. tried for the white AS 1's for my lady and immediately  OOS   da fuq 

I had 3 pairs of size 10.5 in cart but they all disappeared when I tried removing one

didn't plan on buying, just testing for the mercurial drop lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom