OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Question about the AF1 "Ice Cubes"

Is this AIR black or obsidian?

Did anyone notice the "misplaced checks" that are going to be for sale tomorrow aren't the same as the ones in the original picture? Geiger's personal pair has elephant print on the eyestay, the entire shoe is ostrich print, and the outsole is clear. The pairs that are going up for sale are just all white AF1 highs with the swooshes/checks. $400 dollars for extra swooshes, a gold trophy tag, and a gold tongue tag? Cmon bruh bruh.....  

I've always kinda liked those pythons, I wanted a pair when they released but resale was crazy, prices have come down since though. I have 1 pair of the downtowns that I use as beaters, and they are a touch big on me, a 0.5 size down from my normal 11 would've been perfect.

Last edited:
Did anyone notice the "misplaced checks" that are going to be for sale tomorrow aren't the same as the ones in the original picture? Geiger's personal pair has elephant print on the eyestay, the entire shoe is ostrich print, and the outsole is clear. The pairs that are going up for sale are just all white AF1 highs with the swooshes/checks. $400 dollars for extra swooshes, a gold trophy tag, and a gold tongue tag? Cmon bruh bruh.....  

Told yall Geigers pair was an all white pair with the ID options from some time last year that he had the checks costumized on.

http://sneakernews.com/2014/05/23/nikeid-air-force-1-low-all-white-options/

I would think you're paying the extra for the labor and craftsmanship.

^^ exactly
And he probably called them checks instead of swooshes to avoid legal issues with nike

I would think you're paying the extra for the labor and craftsmanship.
Well that's moot because this is false advertisement. How do you show a shoe with options that aren't present on what you will be selling? That's tantamount to selling fakes imo.

You're not only paying for the craftsmanship and labor, but also, each individual swoosh is a different texture/animal/etc. Some being real shark, horween leather, ostrich, ponyhair, and so on. It's not everyone's cup of tea and personally not for me either, but it's definitely something original.

Last edited:
I dont think anybody actually ever thought he got a legit collab with nike...
[/quote]

Yeah he doesn't have any official collabs with nike, I remember he posted that the corporates didn't want his ideas so he would still put them out. So I guess he is doing that with the shoe surgeon

Last edited:
Nice, just talked myself outta an ID pair and copped these instead. Been looking at them ebay for a while. Suprised no one has bought them.

Still need the red bobbito hi's though.
When I saw this post, I went straight to eBay and thought you "snipped" the pair I had in my cart for a couple weeks :lol:. The sale price ended, but the seller immediately put it back :pimp:.

Needless to say that little scare put me over and I checked out with the swiftness.

fyi, the seller seems to have more in 10 & 10.5 but its back up to $189. Still, very worth it. You probably did order from the same since they have more than one.

I've always kinda liked those pythons, I wanted a pair when they released but resale was crazy, prices have come down since though. I have 1 pair of the downtowns that I use as beaters, and they are a touch big on me, a 0.5 size down from my normal 11 would've been perfect.

Yeh they one of a kind shoe. Kinda like a pimps shoe :lol: Ive been told since, that they fit snug/narrow so im just gonna make it work however I need to. I paid under retail and got lucky.

When I saw this post, I went straight to eBay and thought you "snipped" the pair I had in my cart for a couple weeks :lol:. The sale price ended, but the seller immediately put it back :pimp:.

Needless to say that little scare put me over and I checked out with the swiftness.

fyi, the seller seems to have more in 10 & 10.5 but its back up to $189. Still, very worth it. You probably did order from the same since they have more than one.

Lmao I did order from him, 10.5

My pair will be here wendsday.

I was just ID'ing black/red colorways yesterday and was thinking about pulling the trigger on 1 of these

I might wait till those breds release , but after looking at those more the tip and toe box on the IDs look better

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom