OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

You're good to go. 

Ordered my pair with the special packaging straight from Clot. Will post when they come in. 
you gonna flip or just keep?

I was out ballin when END, SJS dropped and asleep when CLOT did, so my 7.5 gone errywhere...

Trying on nike "lab" today... gonna need the luck of 10 angels...

you gonna flip or just keep?

I was out ballin when END, SJS dropped and asleep when CLOT did, so my 7.5 gone errywhere...

Trying on nike "lab" today... gonna need the luck of 10 angels...
threw it on my CC so well see how funds are once that payment is due. actually a big fan of these and clot collabs. couldn't be essentially the same price as end plus the extra packaging. might try to finesse a trade for the KoD2 air maxes

You're good to go. 

Ordered my pair with the special packaging straight from Clot. Will post when they come in. 
kinda jealous man.

ordered uk10 from end and then seen everyone and my boy saying you gotta .5 size down.

so i was able to add a 9.5 and then struggled to cancel my order for the 10.

with all that going on i had the clot box in my cart but just didnt pull the trigger with all that end commotion going on.

kinda regret it now but i dunno if i wanted to pay the extra 50 and possible customs fees/waiting from Japan.

would be a nice surprise if everyone gets that box though.

Last edited:
kinda jealous man.

ordered uk10 from end and then seen everyone and my boy saying you gotta .5 size down.

so i was able to add a 9.5 and then struggled to cancel my order for the 10.

with all that going on i had the clot box in my cart but just didnt pull the trigger with all that end commotion going on.

kinda regret it now but i dunno if i wanted to pay the extra 50 and possible customs fees/waiting from Japan.

would be a nice surprise if everyone gets that box though.
its from hong kong. not japan.

I've liked em from jump. 

Surprisingly, I was able to MANUALLY cart my size on NDC. 

That RARELY happens to me. Got lucky I suppose.

Having a lucky week FTW!

Will be rockin these ASAP, gotta get em in for #30DaysOfAF1

^ What size did you go with? Surprisingly was able to get in line, first time in a long time. Eventually got an out of stock. :smh:

So everybody said the clots are ugly but still bought them. They sold out, wow.

Reselling and hype sold them out. I was on them from the first pictures I saw, obsessively checking the release date info. The jewel swoosh is a big part of the Af1 history, and I love alternating red and blue on white. These will go nicely with my Yotr AF1, and white Lance mountain Aj1s.

Looking for an 8.5 
nerd.gif

^ What size did you go with? Surprisingly was able to get in line, first time in a long time. Eventually got an out of stock.
mean.gif
7.5, which makes it that much more surprising... If u follow the right folks on twitter, they'll oop you carts on releases such as these FYI (many are NTers too)

I should return this ndc pair for the clot
Is it a 9?
9.5 should fit 9 tho if you got a wide foot. Hyperfuse type stuff is tight to me, as did --- vvv
Usually wear a 10 but I've needed a 10.5 in lunar forces before so I went with that. Having the same issues with my end order, but on the site it changed from processing to order received so should be ok

Clot's AF1 posted for $250 and UP^ on The Bay!

Yet, no pairs have been Sold! 
laugh.gif

I wouldn't worry about Resale on these Puppies, Definitly " NO FLAX ZONE" AF1

tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom