OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

@alp
 check mercer/lab whatever you wanna call it. i heard they restocked today. 
They never even sold out. I need the special packaging edition. Now if you're talking about more Dover 1s then I gotta fly over there

Any leads on where I could find the Tan Tisci AF1 Mids in an 8 or 8.5?  Or is this a lost cause?  
nerd.gif

They never even sold out. I need the special packaging edition. Now if you're talking about more Dover 1s then I gotta fly over there
nah i meant Clots sorry. my boy is usually up to date with mercer inventory and he told me restock so i took his word for it.

special packaging was only on the Clot site and i passed because i had just bought my pair from end like a couple hours prior to them dropping it.

Too hyped on these. Had it been non fuse upper with lunar probably would look more weird to me. It's like a more updated take on AF1's buttaz

I've tried stock locating the suede red LV8 forces but no luck anywhere. I swear tracking them thanks have been pretty impossible.

Had clots w/ special packaging in cart (size 9) but didnt go through with ut. Wasnt my size/iffy about them being sought after (and still am).

nah i meant Clots sorry. my boy is usually up to date with mercer inventory and he told me restock so i took his word for it.

special packaging was only on the Clot site and i passed because i had just bought my pair from end like a couple hours prior to them dropping it.
K thanks for the update

Same here.  I slept when they dropped and now they damn near impossible to find. SMH
the crazy thing is I didn't even sleep on these like that, they were very hard to get from jump street and had no official release date smh. Gonna keep an eye out for these tho for sure

They need to stop with this lunar crap. it's starting to grind my gears. Yea id cop certain ones for on some quick toss on an run some errands type ish, but they have made a few lunar releases that would have been 100% better in original af1 form. Just so disappointing to me.

Did you really say yaaaaasss bishh...[emoji]9995[/emoji][emoji]128581[/emoji][emoji]128584[/emoji]

:rofl: hopefully its a chick.

That's 2 worthless post bout me. Worthless. No pics of air forces or droppin info. Just 2 post bout me.
Hope off.
Did you really say yaaaaasss bishh...[emoji]9995[/emoji][emoji]128581[/emoji][emoji]128584[/emoji]
U posting the emoji of the [emoji]128581[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] is only meant to be used by girls. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
They need to stop with this lunar crap. it's starting to grind my gears. Yea id cop certain ones for on some quick toss on an run some errands type ish, but they have made a few lunar releases that would have been 100% better in original af1 form. Just so disappointing to me.
hell yea man i second that 1000%

Back
Top Bottom