OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

For today

i was just talking about this with my buddy the other day.. who remembers the period of time where the white af1s were actually hard to get? like there was a shortage of them for a year or two or something.. well, thats how it was in jersey for me in the mid-late 90s

i was just talking about this with my buddy the other day.. who remembers the period of time where the white af1s were actually hard to get? like there was a shortage of them for a year or two or something.. well, thats how it was in jersey for me in the mid-late 90s

I'm in MA and I remember having to go to Boston to get pairs..this was like early 2000's...

My local footlocker said Nike wouldn't send it to them

I'm in MA and I remember having to go to Boston to get pairs..this was like early 2000's...

My local footlocker said Nike wouldn't send it to them
yea it was scarce. i could've sworn i was still in grammar school when that happened, but you're prob right with it being in the early 2000s

I always view preowned airs/other nikes on ebay, someone tell me why the hell people leave the little square "size" sticker on the insole when they wear them?!

You'd never want a pair from me....I nev removed any. Ain't nobody got time for that :lol:

the clots have a bootie type tongue setup

can't believe no one really mentioned that

def woulda helped for what size we should get

With a little custom paint. Nah I'm good. And he just added a sticker to the basic gray box

Or if you have even more money than sense that those arent enough, you could have spent 500 on some white high tops with too many swooshes.

more money than sense huh lol

dude just described most corporations, the government and everything else in between

Back
Top Bottom