OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Quick question? Was the fit a little tighter in pre-'07 models than after, can't really remember. Always wear sz. 9 in lows but I just got a pair of 2004 Mita AF-1's and they extremely tight. Might have to sell them now

I feel like all Nike/jb stuff runs bigger now than it used to

Probly cause the shape.

Quick question? Was the fit a little tighter in pre-'07 models than after, can't really remember. Always wear sz. 9 in lows but I just got a pair of 2004 Mita AF-1's and they extremely tight. Might have to sell them now
not sure. i've been wearing 9.5 in af1s since the late 90s. some fit bigger than others now, but for the most part, i've stayed generally the same size

Had to be that garbage midtop :smh: lows or highs would have been nice ...hoping it would have been flaxes for the people that missed out.

Last edited:
Ordered 4 pairs of iridescent mids so far, won't have any regrets of not ordering more this time. Shout out to Nike for that exclusive email.

Still hope that they let us ID wheat highs in the future.

Disappointed as well that Highs and Lows didn't get the irredescent treatment. Never been able to get down with Mids. Oh well. The waiting continues....

mids all day, got rid of my only lows and foam forces the only his i mess with mids = best, glad to have a pair on the way.

So how many of ya'll got the exclusive email?

roll.gif

I was anti mids till I copped the Rio digi camos earlier this year. They look better paired with today's slim jeans vs my oversized joints from the early 2000's (last time I owned a mid)

^This guy claims to have only worn them once and they look beat.

Deciding if I should go .5 size down to avoid that look

Last edited:
SOLD OUT.....

thankfully, i checked out with 3 pairs.

i've got one more pair of 13s in my cart if anyone has to have them and missed out. don't know how long it will last there...

I was anti mids till I copped the Rio digi camos earlier this year. They look better paired with today's slim jeans vs my oversized joints from the early 2000's (last time I owned a mid)

^This guy claims to have only worn them once and they look beat.

I'm sure that material doesn't hold up well

Still need a pair of those digi camos

Personally I feel like the sizing is way off. Early to mid 2000's I was heavy into AF1's able to go tts. Went tts on a pair of GS highs About 2 years ago and they were boats. So I went .5 down on a pair of leather ID highs when they first dropped the basic color options and they were definitely tight. I can't figure out the sizing anymore. Anyone else in they same boat?

:rofl: then prepare for them to pop up at outlets from all the returns on them ugly ***** when they cant make that huge come up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom