OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Excellent choice, currently working on repairing the sole on my OG Spiridons (1997), in case you don't know the inspiration from your pair :D
My air force pair is downstairs in the basement sitting safe n sound

Sorry for the crap lighting
na i didnt know they were based off those, i got mine a tad bit used for real cheap. Theres a FSR on ebay 7.5-15 (no 14) for a good price if anyones interested

Last edited:
Got both my yacht clubs in, the teals are staying but the hays are going back. The color looks better online than in person. Going to give Nike a call to see if they can exchange them for navy's.

Last edited:
Got both my yacht clubs in, the teals are staying but the hays are going back. The color looks better online than in person. Going to give Nike a call to see if they can exchange them for navy's.
the difference is that big ? i was aiming for teal n hays...damn

the difference is that big ? i was aiming for teal n hays...damn
The teals look as good as advertised, zero complaints. But the hays are a bit of a letdown for me, I see why MF Gooze didn't want to pull the trigger. For $54 I would but not for retail. I'd be a lot happier with the navy's instead.

geez these are more limited than anything else thats come out this year. i wouldve figured at least HOHs would get them. my bro is gonna be PISSED :smh:

The teals look as good as advertised, zero complaints. But the hays are a bit of a letdown for me, I see why MF Gooze didn't want to pull the trigger. For $54 I would but not for retail. I'd be a lot happier with the navy's instead.
That navy pair looks so clean. If it was actually canvas or that thick UNDFTD suede I'd grab em. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom