OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Definitely is. I was really disappointed especially after the whit/silver highs. For some reason I thought they were turning a corner.
laugh.gif
they bring you up only to let you down again

you guys feeling the navy blue stars?  How's the quality in person?
Those are dope. We only got the all white ones around my area. I pulled the trigger on the all reds on Jimmy jazz.. Look too good to pass up.

Last edited:
I havn't had a pair of forces since 2007. Much love to forces family but I HATE the creasing problem. Which is why I may not wear these for sometime. I couldn't pass up on these. It's definitely different in person. The texture zigzag type pattern. The thermal and the reflective looking tongue and nike logo on the heel is cool (looks 3M). It's in the green statue color when it's warm and the reddish color when it's cool. Good pick up I suppose. 

I received my liberty AF1 from Nike the box label says $100 but Nike want to charge us $125 I'm going to hit them up I want my $25 back smh 
mean.gif

I received my liberty AF1 from Nike the box label says $100 but Nike want to charge us $125 I'm going to hit them up I want my $25 back smh 
mean.gif

lemme know what they say. im gonna do the same thing when i get mine in today

Yea i believe those tans and the burgundy ones like those are a womens release. Wouldnt be surprised if those balcks with the gum sole are too

mean.gif

i went to go chat with nike and upon pulling up my order confirmation to give the rep my order number, i saw that the initial order had a mysterious "$25 promotion savings" which brought the total down to $100. so i went and checked my card activity and i was indeed charged only $100

but this was the rep's reasoning as to why there was a discrepancy in price.. 

Back
Top Bottom