OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

outlet proof!!!

I can't see them lasting but I have always said to myself thes would be flames with a ______ bottom it's creative just not very functional one day tho ....

copped these from ndc. been really trying to not cop any shoes unless I type NEED em...but I mean it would be dumb of me not to cop these right? when ndc restocked the sz 12 I jus had to

Last edited:
The black ones look pretty cool to me. Dope concept to be able to interchange an entire sole with the use of a zipper but the durability....idk 'bout that.

^ If im not mistaken i believe each swoosh acct member can have up to 3 ppl associated with their account, not 100% on that tho
yeah, I meant if you dont know anyone workig at nike. Do people sell em also?

Those interchangeable soles....ugh. Lol

People have sold them before but it's not going to be cheap and they can quit Nike anytime and you'd lose it.

copped these from ndc. been really trying to not cop any shoes unless I type NEED em...but I mean it would be dumb of me not to cop these right? when ndc restocked the sz 12 I jus had to
What's the actual site ? I think i'ma have to cop one... Or wait for the white/royal highs.

just scooped those burgundy's off ndc size 12.

what i reallllllly need are those wmns navy gum lows. in the same pack. saw them yesterday at footlocker. Flames bruhs. And I've needed a legit rich colored navy shoe forever.

these my dudes.

http://4.kicksonfire.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Nike-Air-Force-1-Low-4-681x532.png?e410d1[/img
[img]http://5.kicksonfire.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Nike-Air-Force-1-Low.jpg?e410d1

Last edited:
just scooped those burgundy's off ndc size 12.

what i reallllllly need are those wmns navy gum lows. in the same pack. saw them yesterday at footlocker. Flames bruhs. And I've needed a legit rich colored navy shoe forever.

these my dudes.

Nike-Air-Force-1-Low-4-681x532.png
Nike-Air-Force-1-Low.jpg
Wow.. My heart is melting..................... 

Burgundy Hi's brought me out of AF1 retirement. Copped off NDC last Thursday and received them today. Squeezing into a women's 12 not too uncomfortably as I'm about an 11 in men's Ones. I also copped the black pair. After seeing them in person I'm loving the burgundy but probably going to return the black. The black isn't black enough and kinda dusty looking. Its going to look worse after a few wears. Anyways, it feels like folks are sleeping on these suede Ones. If they said Supreme on them you wouldn't be able to get near a pair. If you're thinking about copping do it. Folks who don't will regret it down the line.

So do AF1s run true to size or are they a little smaller now? I feel like most Nike's have gotten small.

Toe boxes on the newer pairs is looking like **** :x

Last edited:
AF1's run big to me. I'm an 11.5, narrow. The space increase is why I'm able to fit the wmns 12.

What size Should i order for the Blue/Gum pair? I usually wear a 10 in everthing.. But the way yall talkin, i guess a 9.5 wouldnt hurt..

Back
Top Bottom